Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HANDLES
10 January 2013, 20:45,
RE: HANDLES
Why so many? Do you breed them? Any other birds?
10 January 2013, 20:56,
Scythe13 is because 13 is a good number, better than 11 for sure!!!

Scythe because it separated the good and useful from the ground.

I like to think of it as a harvest, that my name is about harvesting, cultivating, growing, separating, and because it's sharp and fun to play with haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 January 2013, 22:17,
(10 January 2013, 20:56)Scythe13 Wrote: and because it's sharp and fun to play with haha.

They also scare the Dickens out of old people Wink
10 January 2013, 22:27,
(10 January 2013, 19:11)Highlander Wrote: When I first Emailed you to join up,... I completely miss read your handle,.. I read it as `Skean dubh`..... which is Scots Gaelic for `Black Dagger`..... you must have though I was a nutter....Smile

Not a nutter. Thats what made we think of Skean. Skean Dude... So you got it right. I thought more people would get it right.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 January 2013, 11:03,
(10 January 2013, 22:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Thats what made we think of Skean. Skean Dude... So you got it right. I thought more people would get it right.

I just thought you spelt Sean wrong haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 January 2013, 11:38,
i thought you meant Skean Dhu as in the Scottish Knife!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 23:31,
My comes from the name of our Woodland. Probably not great for opsec, but we don't have too much to hide.

However, I've recently discovered that the Urban Dictionary has a "tarrel" defined as one of those clusters of hair and s**t that you find stuck in your a*se, so I might have to change it!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
12 January 2013, 10:55,
(11 January 2013, 23:31)Tarrel Wrote: My comes from the name of our Woodland. Probably not great for opsec, but we don't have too much to hide.

However, I've recently discovered that the Urban Dictionary has a "tarrel" defined as one of those clusters of hair and s**t that you find stuck in your a*se, so I might have to change it!

we call them cleg nutsBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 January 2013, 11:11,
I am a bit of a History geek and have a soft spot for Ghengis and the boys, he wasn't bad, just missunderstood.