Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepers retreat
11 January 2013, 16:32, (This post was last modified: 11 January 2013, 16:33 by Highlander.)
Prepers retreat
This place is close to me,.. a great place for a prepper

http://www.bellingram.co.uk/assets/0002/...y_2011.pdf

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-...18755.html

If anyone buys it from here let me know,...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 January 2013, 17:34,
RE: Prepers retreat
nice place
11 January 2013, 17:51,
The price is an utter joke though. I can get a quiet, rural site with full planning for £10K in NI (or less) and build a 2,000 sqft modern home for £100K on it (I work in property development).

Or, alternatively, you could buy a farmhouse in the Pyrenees for less than that.

Prices in the Highlands are insane (for some reason).
11 January 2013, 18:01,
nice place but that price is a joke.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 18:06,
Oh,..I agree, this pricing is not just for the house though, you are also paying for the location,.. not just the house, if it was on the other side of the loch it would be a grand less at least,... but the fact that you are completly off the beaten track, where no-one can come calling, is worth a bit it seems
11 January 2013, 18:08,
(11 January 2013, 18:06)Highlander Wrote: Oh,..I agree, this pricing is not just for the house though, you are also paying for the location,.. not just the house, if it was on the other side of the loch it would be a grand less at least,... but the fact that you are completly off the beaten track, where no-one can come calling, is worth a bit it seems

how much land comes with it? has it got fishing rights to the loch?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 18:09,
In fact,..it might just be about right, because the boat is no little dingy,...and then there is the 4x4,.. although I am not sure what that is.

There is certainly fishing rights,... and there is four acres of land, some wooded
11 January 2013, 18:12,
(11 January 2013, 18:09)Highlander Wrote: In fact,..it might just be about right, because the boat is no little dingy,...and then there is the 4x4,.. although I am not sure what that is.

There is certainly fishing rights,... and there is four acres of land, some wooded

just read the second link again, it says it comes with a Quad i think.
11 January 2013, 18:16,
lol.... when I think about it,... it had to be a Quad,.. you cant get a vehical there,....
11 January 2013, 18:24,
(11 January 2013, 18:16)Highlander Wrote: lol.... when I think about it,... it had to be a Quad,.. you cant get a vehical there,....

if you go onto the map it shows it near the A861 and if you put the little man onto the map you can see what looks like a tarmaced road going off it??