Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glock knife
13 January 2013, 23:33,
Glock knife
http://ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=shop...Itemid=113

Just wondering if anyone if anyone has one? There famous for their firearms and would imagine there blades are just as good, its also very reasnobaly price.
13 January 2013, 23:47,
RE: Glock knife
Not got 1. They look good. Nice & simple yet good quality.
13 January 2013, 23:51,
I have one. There are a few firearms manufacturers that have their names on blades. Smith & Wesson, Beretta, Winchester, Browning, Uzi.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 January 2013, 00:34,
Smith n wesson do a tomahawk but its out of my price range
14 January 2013, 09:31,
have they a good blade?
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 January 2013, 11:15,
(13 January 2013, 23:33)Metroyeti Wrote: http://ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=shop...Itemid=113

Just wondering if anyone if anyone has one? There famous for their firearms and would imagine there blades are just as good, its also very reasnobaly price.

Just down the road from me that shop, I go in there frequently. Good lads, I get 10% discount too Big Grin
14 January 2013, 11:18,
if your looking at blades have a look at :www.blades-uk.com got some nice knives on there.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2013, 13:36,
They tend to be good quality blades. That is why they put their name to them but nothing spectacular imo
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 January 2013, 15:37,
Still hankering after a Gerber LMF2. Sorely tempted to treat myself. If the wife catches wind of how much they are though I run a very real risk of it being tested on me...