Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got one
14 January 2013, 12:43,
got one
had one of these for some time now very handy tool

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php...gth-p-4838
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 January 2013, 12:56,
RE: got one
I've been after 1 for ages but apparently they are illegal (from what I read in my searches).
14 January 2013, 12:58, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2013, 13:02 by Barneyboy.)
(14 January 2013, 12:56)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've been after 1 for ages but apparently they are illegal (from what I read in my searches).

well they sell them on ebay under the makers name

(14 January 2013, 12:58)Barneyboy Wrote:
(14 January 2013, 12:56)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I've been after 1 for ages but apparently they are illegal (from what I read in my searches).

well they sell them on ebay under the makers name

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Knife-designed...2a27f04217
14 January 2013, 13:39,
certainly illegal for edc but I'll be getting one for my kit. They look very handy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 January 2013, 13:42, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2013, 13:50 by Geordie_Rob.)
It says the items are based in Romania, safe from UK laws. However since they post to here I'm gonna gamble £20 to order 1 & see what happens. Cheers Smile

Just found this:-

Section 141 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 and the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (Offensive Weapons) Order 1988 makes it an offence to manufacture, sell or hire or offer for sale or hire, or expose or have in possession for the purpose of sale or hire or lend or give to any person any of the following weapons [7]:

Balisong or butterfly knife
Knuckleduster
Telescopic truncheon
Push dagger
Shuriken, shaken, or death star
Handclaw
Footclaw
Manrikgusari or kusari (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at each end to a hard weight or hand grip)
Swordstick
Hollow kubotan (cylindrical container containing a number of sharp spikes)
Blowpipe or blowgun
Kusari gama (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a sickle)
Kyoketsu shoge (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a hooked knife)
Belt buckle knife

Think ill give it a miss ordering 1 now. Are you sure you haven't just thrown yours away? Wink

(14 January 2013, 13:42)Geordie_Rob Wrote: It says the items are based in Romania, safe from UK laws. However since they post to here I'm gonna gamble £20 to order 1 & see what happens. Cheers Smile

Just found this:-

Section 141 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 and the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (Offensive Weapons) Order 1988 makes it an offence to manufacture, sell or hire or offer for sale or hire, or expose or have in possession for the purpose of sale or hire or lend or give to any person any of the following weapons [7]:

Balisong or butterfly knife
Knuckleduster
Telescopic truncheon
Push dagger
Shuriken, shaken, or death star
Handclaw
Footclaw
Manrikgusari or kusari (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at each end to a hard weight or hand grip)
Swordstick
Hollow kubotan (cylindrical container containing a number of sharp spikes)
Blowpipe or blowgun
Kusari gama (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a sickle)
Kyoketsu shoge (rope, cord, wire or chain fastened at one end to a hooked knife)
Belt buckle knife

Think ill give it a miss ordering 1 now. Are you sure you haven't just thrown yours away? Wink

Saying that, there's nothing there to say its illegal to possess for your own purposes (I wish I re-read it BEFORE posting).
14 January 2013, 13:52,
Handclaws are illegal to sell??
14 January 2013, 13:53, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2013, 13:56 by Barneyboy.)
to be fair there are worse things to have. but no i still have it Smile

this is for post SHTF ONLY TO BRAKE THE THE IS WRONG YOU MUST AT ALL TIMES KEEP ON THE WRIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW
14 January 2013, 14:12,
(14 January 2013, 13:53)Barneyboy Wrote: YOU MUST AT ALL TIMES KEEP ON THE WRIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW

Says who? Tongue
14 January 2013, 14:14,
(14 January 2013, 14:12)BeardyMan Wrote:
(14 January 2013, 13:53)Barneyboy Wrote: YOU MUST AT ALL TIMES KEEP ON THE WRIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW

Says who? Tongue

nope, ONLY until TSHTF and its WROL !!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2013, 14:29,
(14 January 2013, 14:14)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 January 2013, 14:12)BeardyMan Wrote:

Says who? Tongue

nope, ONLY until TSHTF and its WROL !!Big Grin

A lot of these "laws" are bullshit anyway.