Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Altitude Spraying Chemtrails
15 January 2013, 20:11, (This post was last modified: 15 January 2013, 20:20 by TheGuru.)
High Altitude Spraying Chemtrails
Hi Guys,
I have seen this stuff around the net for a while but never thought much of it until I noticed the chemtrails being sprayed in a grid pattern over Edinburgh a few days ago. I also noticed them today as well this time being sprayed over the west of Scotland. Out of all the various threats that we prep for I think this one may be viable and we may not be able to do much about it.
Now no matter what your fealings are on this please do a little research on the subject before dogging me. I have done a little bit of work on it and it seems to me that they are spraying directly in front of the sun, so far I have found out that the compounds they are using are as follows.
Alluminium Oxide (High Thermal Conductivity and electrical insulator).
Barium (High Tem Superconductor good electrical conductivity)
Strontium (Reactive in water producing Strontium Hydroxide which absorbs CO2.
Apparently there is a Chemtrail awareness conference in London shortly, I will hunt around for more info and some vids and post asap. We humans rairely look up and thats where all the predators hang out. I am sure with all you guys on this site and from various parts of the UK we can start to try and figure this out to see if they are trying to help us or slowly kill us.

Check the link out guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
15 January 2013, 21:05,
RE: High Altitude Spraying Chemtrails
Weather modification. The yanks have all but admitted it. The Chinese admit to doing it.
Whether it is actually done for the purpose of "weather modification" or not is the big question.
15 January 2013, 21:15,
I have not done any research, so I cant say,... but is Strontium that bad?,... the reason I ask is because about 14 miles from here there is a village called Strontian, so called because there are old Strontium mines there left over from the 1800s,... and yet we have some of the best air and water in the country
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 January 2013, 21:28,
(15 January 2013, 21:15)Highlander Wrote: I have not done any research, so I cant say,... but is Strontium that bad?,... the reason I ask is because about 14 miles from here there is a village called Strontian, so called because there are old Strontium mines there left over from the 1800s,... and yet we have some of the best air and water in the country

The name Strontium came from the village in Scotland where it was first discovered, 'is it bad for you', I dont know yet still looking into it but I reckon they may use it as a catalyst to spread the other chemicals or metals, apparently they are also using Sulpur Hexaflouride and arsenick. Early days I am still tracking all this stuff down but there is stacks of vids around about chemtrails all over but only in NATO countrys.
15 January 2013, 23:00,
(15 January 2013, 21:28)TheGuru Wrote:
(15 January 2013, 21:15)Highlander Wrote: I have not done any research, so I cant say,... but is Strontium that bad?,... the reason I ask is because about 14 miles from here there is a village called Strontian, so called because there are old Strontium mines there left over from the 1800s,... and yet we have some of the best air and water in the country

The name Strontium came from the village in Scotland where it was first discovered, 'is it bad for you', I dont know yet still looking into it but I reckon they may use it as a catalyst to spread the other chemicals or metals, apparently they are also using Sulpur Hexaflouride and arsenick. Early days I am still tracking all this stuff down but there is stacks of vids around about chemtrails all over but only in NATO countrys.

Yes, Strontian is the village you talk about, the mines are all over on the lower slops,.. large holes in the ground, that I dont think go very deep, I havent been down any.. but they are still open to the air, and anyone who wants to have a look,... thats what prompted me to ask
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 January 2013, 23:40,
see chemtrails regular in londonistan zig zaged all over the sky some days
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
16 January 2013, 10:31,
(15 January 2013, 21:05)BeardyMan Wrote: Weather modification. The yanks have all but admitted it. The Chinese admit to doing it.
Whether it is actually done for the purpose of "weather modification" or not is the big question.

Look up Cloud Seeding. It's been going on for YEARS!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
16 January 2013, 10:51,
cant say i've ever seen any of this over Devon, do see some Jets leaving vapour trails behind them but thats it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2013, 21:16,
107 Views yet only 7 replies, surely you guys out there must have a take on this.
16 January 2013, 22:08,
A plane dumped chemicals near durham about 2 years ago, investigation was launched didnt find out who dumped it or what it was was in our local paper. Sure events like this are becoming more common. When I lived in edinburgh I used to see a lot of weird flying activity