Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
washing machine bargin
20 January 2013, 20:16,
washing machine bargin
I have just managed a little bargin,...sorry if anyone here was one of the other two bidders

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-small-w...true&rt=nc
A major part of survival is invisibility.
20 January 2013, 20:26,
RE: washing machine bargin
that,s looks great....love it ...well done highlander ! i,ll know where to come on wash day!
20 January 2013, 20:32,
looks good nice one
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 January 2013, 20:34,
.....and less than £12,.. realy chuffed,... I must get Bracken practising
22 January 2013, 20:11,
LOL Im sure she will appreciate that, its a great idea though
27 January 2013, 10:33,
We have a washing machine which will be of no use in a survival situation. For this scenario, I have a Posstick and a washboard. At present, I don't have a wringer but am still looking for one. I think that one will turn up sometime. I have seeds of Soapwort which will be useful, allowing us to use bar soap to keep us clean. Kenneth Eames.
27 January 2013, 11:42,
(27 January 2013, 10:33)Kenneth Eames Wrote: We have a washing machine which will be of no use in a survival situation. For this scenario, I have a Posstick and a washboard. At present, I don't have a wringer but am still looking for one. I think that one will turn up sometime. I have seeds of Soapwort which will be useful, allowing us to use bar soap to keep us clean. Kenneth Eames.
I have also been looking for a wringer/mangle,.. but the prices are way outside what I want to pay.... it seems that they are very collectable these days
27 January 2013, 11:45,
when i lived alone i washed everything by hand, no mangle or wringer, just wrung it by hand and pegged it out on the line, in the winter strung a line over the bath and let it drip!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2013, 10:11,
I'm still looking for one of those camping washing machines that looks like a beer keg on a stand with a cranking handle fitted to it, clothing hygiene is an issue we greatly under rate.

15 February 2013, 11:07,
What a bargain Big Grin