Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
living on a dead end street.
21 January 2013, 11:42,
living on a dead end street.
http://theweekendprepper.com/security/pr...nd-street/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 January 2013, 14:38,
RE: living on a dead end street.
Very short article. The only bit that could be of use to us is the bit about finding a route out for your car and I've already covered that in the Googling your local area post on the main site. Not only do you want to know the way out for cars but that equates to the way in for cars. Find out what you need to secure and who has foot access as well. Consider ways to block them when you want to.

I'm sure there are more advantages and disadvantages than this as well.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 January 2013, 14:56,
thought it was a nice concise article which stated the fairly obvious. i live on a dead end street with one way in and the same way out again, 3 possibly 4 pedestrian entrances/exits, nobody comes past our house unless they live here(no through traffic-no where to go!), strangers stick out a mile ("who the #uck are you?" says BP twitching the curtains!Big Grin) i have good vision from my house all the way out of the estate...i can see people coming long before they get here.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 January 2013, 17:21,
one way in one way out for cars.....road below me road above me ....pathway on my boundry the full length...even if i was to fend them off ....1 well placed pop bottle full of petrol would f..k me up just for the spight of it...cause thats what sheeple WILL DO if they are not going to make it NOR will YOU ....and thats just ( one ) shit head