Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New world order or same old s*%t??
24 January 2013, 16:49,
RE: New world order or same old s*%t??
(24 January 2013, 15:30)bigpaul Wrote: its not like it was in WW2..."the Blitz Spirit" no longer exists, we have too many "different" people all with their own agendas, people will not stand for all that "we are in it together" guff any more, people are only interested in SELF "what in it for me?" they wont be interested in what is "good for the nation"...all thats gone out of the window..forever, things will get bad...fast! mob mentality will take over and TPTB will NOT be able to keep control..for very long. as we saw in the riots last year.

I don't disagree with the final outcome but in terms of timescale I strongly believe that the UK mentality will have the masses in done measure of control up until it becomes a rat run. When the political leaders run for the hills to their prearranged nests the final remnants of organisation will unravel but it will come too late for many. You say the public won't fall for the bullshit this time? I disagree look at recent events...foot and mouth fishing quotas and the banking crash. While the rest of the world were in the streets rioting and protesting we were forming mildly annoyed but orderly ques outside banks!! We love order in this country and will go a long way to avoid getting our little routines upset.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 14:20
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 15:30
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by Northumbriman - 24 January 2013, 16:49
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 17:37
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 18:18
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 18:41
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 19:12
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 19:02
RE: New world order or same old s*%t?? - by bigpaul - 24 January 2013, 19:51