Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended purchases
8 December 2011, 12:27,
RE: Recommended purchases
(8 December 2011, 12:01)bigpaul Wrote: "The law is an ass!" judge has just let off 4 somalian women who savagely attacked a white women in Leicester town centre crying "kill the white bitch", they got a suspended sentence!they could and should have got 5 years apiece. .

Paul surely you know that only white people can be racists and only the English be bigots. Thats the first law of diversity and multi culturalism.

8 December 2011, 12:45,
Under the current rules the mere fact we object to this shows that we are a bunch of racists. Ah well. I've already been outed as Right Wing by that asswipe Hoon.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 December 2011, 12:52,
(8 December 2011, 12:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: Paul surely you know that only white people can be racists and only the English be bigots. Thats the first law of diversity and multi culturalism.

yes, i was reading on another site, that said only white people can be rascist, black and asian people can NEVER be rascist! WTF?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 December 2011, 12:59, (This post was last modified: 8 December 2011, 13:04 by NorthernRaider.)
(8 December 2011, 12:52)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 December 2011, 12:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: Paul surely you know that only white people can be racists and only the English be bigots. Thats the first law of diversity and multi culturalism.

yes, i was reading on another site, that said only white people can be rascist, black and asian people can NEVER be rascist! WTF?

My mate was on a train up to Inverness a year or so back and he was reading about this Scotish chap who was taking his workmates to court because they kept calling him " Jock" , he felt offended by the racist tone of the title. Whilst he was in Inverness he went to a club and the Comedian on the stage spent most of his act verbally abusing ""T'Anglish Bastads"" and this is deemed perfectly acceptable in mainstream scotish society.

Comfort yourself mon ami " English by the Grace of God"
And that reminds me of a relative of mind who visited the Western Isles in Scotland. He was getting verbally abused by some Scots from Glasgow area ( he was going by accents) they were giving him and his friends the " Anglish Bastards" routine and the local Scottish Islanders heard them. The mainland Scots were chased mob handed off the camp site by locals who were not having bigotry of any sort in their community. Very polite, pious and respectful apparently are the folk from the Islands.

8 December 2011, 13:04,
(8 December 2011, 12:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Comfort yourself mon ami " English by the Grace of God"

"English born and bred-and proud of it! BP.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 December 2011, 13:06,
(8 December 2011, 13:04)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 December 2011, 12:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Comfort yourself mon ami " English by the Grace of God"

Pity you are not an Northerner innit cos you would be perfect then Smile

8 December 2011, 13:40,
(8 December 2011, 13:06)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(8 December 2011, 13:04)bigpaul Wrote:

Pity you are not an Northerner innit cos you would be perfect then Smile

i was brought up in Huddersfield and Blackpool, but i know that not far enough oop North for you!!Tongue
8 December 2011, 13:51,
Naaa they are on the equator, the norf does not start until thirsk or kendal

8 December 2011, 15:03,
(8 December 2011, 13:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: Naaa they are on the equator, the norf does not start until thirsk or kendal
told you so!Tongue that was as far north as i wanted to live, we left Yorkshire when i was 8 and moved south, well, dad was from North Devon( if i was religious i would say:Gods own county!).
8 December 2011, 19:47,
ahmm gods country Wales sorry boys lol Smile