Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of being a British prepper
27 January 2013, 00:52,
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper
I think if you are already part of a community, it does not matter if you are not from there. If you are a recent blow in, I could see problems, but a lot depends on the person.

Seen it a few times coming back up from Kings X, Friday night train, full of pissed up jocks and jock squaddies, drinking out beers in the smoking carriage, game of bag rugby kicks off in the carraige, always adopted onto team Scotland as use from up here are the same as them.

Not just then, but the number of times I have been told by a foaming at the mouth, wild xenophobic jock that I am not English (Even though I protest I am).

Taffs the same, the only ones I have really got crap off is paddies who have lived in England years and think it is there job to disagree with an Englishman.

I think if you what I would call 'peripheral English' or sound like you are from one of the old deprived areas, you are given an easier time.

I think should TSHTF, being from England in a village in Scotland will be as much as a problem as being from a place 30 or so miles away.

Messages In This Thread
Advantages of being a British prepper - by Tibbs735 - 26 January 2013, 11:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 16:05
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 15:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by BDG - 27 January 2013, 00:52
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 27 January 2013, 09:17