Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of being a British prepper
28 January 2013, 23:07,
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper
(28 January 2013, 22:17)Highlander Wrote: To be honest I am not sure about this,... if we were all American living in the States, then yes I can see whats being said,.. but for generations the Brits have often managed against the odds to get together and help each other.

ok, there is a vast gap between country folk and city guys,..and that would cause a certain amount of friction,.. but I think that most country brits would band together in times of strife

I am never going to bet my life on it mind,... but I have hope...Smile

I would argue that in America there is much less regional attachment than there is in Europe. It's nothing to many / most Americans to move from one corner of the country to the next without any sense of emotional connection to either. I think in a sense they view their country as its own little universe detached from the rest of the planet and are, whilst extremely loyal / patriotic to the country, don't invest the same emotional attachment to any particular region, except possibly the inhabitants of Texas and some of the southern states.

Messages In This Thread
Advantages of being a British prepper - by Tibbs735 - 26 January 2013, 11:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 16:05
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 26 January 2013, 15:33
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by BDG - 27 January 2013, 00:52
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by Hex - 27 January 2013, 09:17
RE: Advantages of being a British prepper - by cryingfreeman - 28 January 2013, 23:07