Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revolution
27 January 2013, 21:00,
RE: Revolution
(27 January 2013, 20:18)Highlander Wrote: I dont think its a remake, I think its just a case of it going out in America first, like a lot of other programs,... I dont want to watch it on the PC, I would much rather wait

yeah me to ,have something to look foward to
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 January 2013, 21:05,
I think it falls down on having "evil scary militia people" who use guns and prepared, and having the good guys as "normal" people who survived due to luck and talent and use bows, as well as leaving weapons and gear from defeated enemies on the ground.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
28 January 2013, 00:33, (This post was last modified: 28 January 2013, 00:43 by Ranger.)
(27 January 2013, 21:05)Tibbs735 Wrote: I think it falls down on having "evil scary militia people" who use guns and prepared, and having the good guys as "normal" people who survived due to luck and talent and use bows, as well as leaving weapons and gear from defeated enemies on the ground.

personally i think it falls down on the lead heroine and her brother being f***wits.

(28 January 2013, 00:33)Ranger Wrote:
(27 January 2013, 21:05)Tibbs735 Wrote: I think it falls down on having "evil scary militia people" who use guns and prepared, and having the good guys as "normal" people who survived due to luck and talent and use bows, as well as leaving weapons and gear from defeated enemies on the ground.

personally i think it falls down on the lead heroine and her brother being f***wits.

i didn't actually finish the first episode 'cos i kept wanting to slap the main characters and tell them to stop getting people killed through their stupidity and modern liberal, prissy thinking. especially considering they've grown up through the 15 year aftermath of a major TEOTWAWKI event
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
28 January 2013, 01:25,
Downloaded the first 8 episodes a few weeks ago.watched most of the first one but thought it was shit. I really wanted to like it, but there's just no hope for it.
28 January 2013, 09:00,
I gave up after the first 4 episodes. It's from The U.S and as per...sooooo over the top, In real life, The girl would have died in the first episode ! And as for the guy who can take out 20 folk in one fight...pppfffttt.....please....
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
28 January 2013, 10:31,
it depends on what you want from it! if you are looking foe an ultimate peppers show then you will be very disappointed, if your looking for a gritty drama forget it but if you what 60 minutes of action fantasy escapism then it might fit the bill , seen the first series (10 episodes) its ok but its not the walking dead , i think its aimed more at 12 - 20 year olds
28 January 2013, 11:30,
Jericho was vastly superior in story and acting.

28 January 2013, 12:59,
and more realistic