Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
24 February 2013, 13:45,
RE: Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
It will be good to meet up anyway. Maybe be able to organise meeting up with some of the other northern members later in the year.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 February 2013, 13:54, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 13:55 by NorthernRaider.)
Meet ups around here are now in Road Warriors department, I've given them up.

Pity you couldnt nip down now you could be here for 2

24 February 2013, 13:59,
I would normally do just that but its my sons thirteenth birthday today.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 February 2013, 14:00,
Cool, a good age for father and son time, enjoy the day.

24 February 2013, 14:09,
(24 February 2013, 14:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: Cool, a good age for father and son time, enjoy the day.

Thanks will pm you re what evening I can make it
24 February 2013, 14:31,
Its my lads 15th tomorrow its great having children, wish we could have afforded to have three which is what we wanted, but never had enough money so settled for one wonderful son.

24 February 2013, 22:39,
(24 February 2013, 13:54)NorthernRaider Wrote: Meet ups around here are now in Road Warriors department, I've given them up.

Pity you couldnt nip down now you could be here for 2

Hey ,whaddya mean "my department" !! lol ,im up for a meet anytime, may be around at the time you call up too !!and another chat with the NR is well overdue ....will settle for a cup of overpriced costa coffee too !! Wink
24 February 2013, 22:49,
I wont be hanging around the service station, just long enough to give the chap the gear and say hello, you know where I am and I'm home most of the time Smile my coffee is better than Costas. And regional RVs are defo your dept now cos you have not had the optimism kicked out of you yet ? Smile

24 February 2013, 22:54,
Nr dont be all doom and gloon, just cause you failed to make it our necroplis rv :p
24 February 2013, 22:57,
(24 February 2013, 22:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: I wont be hanging around the service station, just long enough to give the chap the gear and say hello, you know where I am and I'm home most of the time Smile my coffee is better than Costas. And regional RVs are defo your dept now cos you have not had the optimism kicked out of you yet ? Smile

not yet !! sounds mentally painfull mate, im just a newbie still ! Big Grin