Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More " E" Security issues to worry about
30 January 2013, 19:14,
More " E" Security issues to worry about
So pleased I closed down my Amazon and Google accounts along with FB etc ages ago, and Apple only has me collection of music downloads to share with the north american nazis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nment.html

30 January 2013, 19:20,
RE: More " E" Security issues to worry about
I am on google NR so where do i go now? not a wizzo on computers
30 January 2013, 19:28,
i'm on Amazon cos i get a lot of books from them, and i'm on Google Chrome! mind you, they'll soon get bored looking at my stuff online Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2013, 19:44,
My oh buys from amazon what tptb think of her shopping is anyones guess make up, bag, clothes a tactical tomahawk
30 January 2013, 19:46,
i get all my books on Amazon but not much else, the majority of my stuff i get on Ebay, dont know what they'd make of my Fleabay account!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 January 2013, 19:50,
I assume that all texts, emails, purchases from internet, sites ive visited etc etc etc can been snooped on it would be foolish to think otherwise.
30 January 2013, 19:51,
The thing is,......... you should only put on-line what you dont mind other people seeing,... and what the likes of Google and Amazon know about you
is already out there on more sites than you know....... you would have had to be a hermit for years not to already be logged into many sites,... so I guess its a bit late worrying about it now
A major part of survival is invisibility.
30 January 2013, 19:53,
its not like we are doing anything illegal, is it?? and come TSHTF we'll be long gone!Big Grin
30 January 2013, 19:54,
good point
30 January 2013, 19:55,
We think outside the box that will be a crime soon