Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug withdrawal post shtf
1 February 2013, 11:26,
Drug withdrawal post shtf
http://www.prepperlink.com/index.php/pre...-teotwawki
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 11:56,
RE: Drug withdrawal post shtf
Nature will be able to follow its natural course and the millions who cannot live or survive without the welfare and medical system will pass away, unfortunate but true. Its just natural selection and evolution at work.

1 February 2013, 11:59,
(1 February 2013, 11:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: Nature will be able to follow its natural course and the millions who cannot live or survive without the welfare and medical system will pass away, unfortunate but true. Its just natural selection and evolution at work.

how true, i think its just another version of "survival of the fittest".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 12:02,
Well the fags will have to go BP....about time really ...best not be around me though its not going to be nice
1 February 2013, 12:08,
(1 February 2013, 12:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well the fags will have to go BP....about time really ...best not be around me though its not going to be nice

i stopped smoking in 1995.
1 February 2013, 12:14,
I imagine Drug addicts would be dangerous especially for thos in the cities as hey have the most but i am betting they will die off fairly quick.

For smokers you might be able to get some favorable trades for cigarets because addiction would cloud the judgement.
1 February 2013, 12:15,
The Fags will not have to go, simply grow your own baccy and be self sufficient. also think of the barter potential!!!!
Tobbaco can be grown in this country and is not as hard as people think. plus the leaf you get is 100% organic and free from the nasty stuff the companies put in it.
1 February 2013, 12:19,
(1 February 2013, 12:14)SecretPrepper Wrote: I imagine Drug addicts would be dangerous especially for thos in the cities as hey have the most but i am betting they will die off fairly quick.

yep, without their drug of choice i dont think they will last long. i prefer to be drug, ciggie and alcohol free when TSHTF, i'm already off ciggies, i havent drunk alcohol for nearly 10 years and the only drugs i'm on is a 1 daily blood pressure tablet and i've got a small "stash" of these.
1 February 2013, 14:19,
Rather than handing out methadone they should get a shotgun under the chin, cheaper on the tax payers and they carnt go out to steal for extra drugs
1 February 2013, 14:23,
(1 February 2013, 14:19)Metroyeti Wrote: Rather than handing out methadone they should get a shotgun under the chin, cheaper on the tax payers and they carnt go out to steal for extra drugs

hear, hear!Big GrinBig Grin