Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More bad and anti survivalist news in the US
1 February 2013, 19:48,
RE: More bad and anti survivalist news in the US
i dont buy boxes and boxes of tins in one go, i buy them a few extra at a time and build up slowly, more for financial reasons than opsec, i've got the longest drive in the street so no one can see what i'm off loading, not that there is anyone about at the time of day i go shopping.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 19:50,
We dont have anywhere were we can buy in bulk,... so its a case of every trip to town shopping brings back two out of every seven or eight carrier bags are for the stores
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 February 2013, 22:18,
what I noted in this was; I had always figured he was more or less a wacko survivalist"

What is it with people and stereotypes?
question everything or believe anything
3 February 2013, 23:10,
They'll be wishing they made friends with members of a scary "armed miltia" to protect them soon enough
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
4 February 2013, 18:00,
(1 February 2013, 19:08)Metroyeti Wrote: Dont talk to the neighbours but it does raise alarm bels if your bringing 100cans of beans home in your weekly shop, few years ago they had posters up saying to report people if they had to many cleaning products in the recycling bin incase there terrorist

What this one

http://content.met.police.uk/cs/Satellit...inary=true

Which caused one of my neighbours to call them, had me raided by my fellow Rozzers, who then called for the explosives SOCO to come to the scene, and were rather taken aback that the mobile they had just bagged starting ringing, And that most of the "evidence" was police kit I had as I was on call.

These days, well I keep so far out of the way, one neighbour thought my place was unoccupied as never sees anyone there.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.