Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commentary on how people are situationally unaware
5 February 2013, 16:26,
RE: Commentary on how people are situationally unaware
(5 February 2013, 16:05)Metroyeti Wrote: Why do people decide its a good place to stop and talk in door ways or at the top of escalators, people that ignorant I dont bother saying excuse me I just say moove and they look at me like im rude, whilst theres a que of fity people trying to get past them

I like to get really close to them and stop and stare, eyes wide open, big grin on my face. They normally look, look away, do a double take then scarper.

I was in a supermarket with the missus when we came across this old woman blocking the aisle with her trolley. I said "excuse me", no response. Again, "Excuse me", still no response. So I pushed the trolley out of the way. The cheeky cow went mental "I did hear you but you were ignorant and didn't say please so I ignored you" etc.

She soon shut up when I bellowed "F*ck off you miserable old c*nt - I asked nicely - now f*cking move" The aisle ahead cleared pretty rapidly.

Apologies if it was anyone's mum Tongue Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commentary on how people are situationally unaware - by BeardyMan - 5 February 2013, 16:26