Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butter IS better for you than Marge
7 February 2013, 14:31,
Butter IS better for you than Marge
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...z2KDgQZ83O

7 February 2013, 14:35,
RE: Butter IS better for you than Marge
something that is natural is better for you than any "low cal" chemical gunk!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2013, 14:47,
Marge is 3 molecules shy of being plastic. With that in mind, I'd say the Daily Fail is once again stating the blindingly obvious.

I think their next headline should be, exercise is better for you than drinking poison!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 February 2013, 19:04,
Bracken hates Marg with a vengence,... so we have never had it in this house,... thankfully
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 February 2013, 19:09,
Marg is a modern invention, we always had butter at home, just spread it thinly dont go mad with it and you'll be fine, mind you i prefer dripping on my toast!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 February 2013, 19:23,
Dripping,... now theres a blast from the past,.. I remember having walk to school after a breakfast of that
7 February 2013, 19:26,
always had dripping on my toast when i lived at home(mum was a Lancashire farmers daughter), you dont see it much these days.
7 February 2013, 19:29,
(7 February 2013, 19:26)bigpaul Wrote: always had dripping on my toast when i lived at home(mum was a Lancashire farmers daughter), you dont see it much these days.

lol,... my mum was from Burney...lol
7 February 2013, 21:32,
(7 February 2013, 14:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...z2KDgQZ83O

Suddenly I feel sooo virtuous!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
8 February 2013, 09:02,
Always had butter we now make it all the time. It just goes to show what crap we are fed and its all about Money that is made by a few greedy people.
Do you think that all these horse meat incidents are new or has it been going on for ages? what do you think?
Failure is NOT an option