Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping, starting to change my mind
8 February 2013, 15:23, (This post was last modified: 8 February 2013, 15:24 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind
(8 February 2013, 15:15)David075 Wrote:
(8 February 2013, 13:42)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(8 February 2013, 13:10)David075 Wrote:
(8 February 2013, 12:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Would not be so bad if we could choose who follows us out the cities but because there are still some available council houses out here they are moving chavs, immigrants, etc out here and abandoning them and of course they instantly turn destructive.

What about a move to one of the Scottish isles then ? if you don't want to be to far away then arran or millport ?

Already looking into it Smile may be a step to far for us but a move further north is being explored, AL is nagging me to visit his AOO to check it out.

P1 I thought the JW had a few erm Retreats or rest / education/ residential places out in the boonies because they encourage their bretheren to get closing to jehova through nature, thats why they are so iffy about many modern medical practices, Shirley your good lady would be closer to her prophet / maker if she moved away from the cities ??? ( not very well up on religion TBH )

I looked into the island of millport 8 mins on the ferry to largs 45 min drive from there to Glasgow.

Note sure but vaguely remember someone else like perhaps The Local Ned expressing an interest in millport ??

Much of northumberland would be absolutely perfect for me and my family, so long as its well inland.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 11:35
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by NorthernRaider - 8 February 2013, 15:23
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:16
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:47
RE: Prepping, starting to change my mind - by Digger - 8 February 2013, 14:58