Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/2/13 aid workers shot
10 February 2013, 21:18,
RE: 8/2/13 aid workers shot
(10 February 2013, 21:03)Highlander Wrote:
(10 February 2013, 07:16)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Mary N, Highlander is an ex-soldier, taught to kill by our own beloved Government. What can you expect! Most men on this forum are ex-soldiers and taught to kill. However, I don't think that they are barbaric like those people. Most Brits are human. I am convinced that he isn't barbaric. I am sure if you were in a survival situation together he would help a woman in distress. Kenneth Eames.

I would for certain, I am/was a soldier not a murderer,...I was just making the connection between the two types of person,.. the good guys here and the murderers in that country, .... both wanting the same thing

I think lines have been crossed, Highlander. You have the same steady calmness as my OH - he's ex-services too. To me he is a great gentle pussycat, but I know he is capable of dealing with whatever life chucks at him. I am sure you both hide your lights under similar bushells.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
11 February 2013, 15:45,
RE: 8/2/13 aid workers shot
We have too many dummies here so exporting a few of the dumbest so they can see at first hand what their new friends are like is a good investment. Their friends get to see what they are like in reality and it may change their view, it reinforces our views and all it costs is one dummy who isn't paying taxes anyway.

(In case you are wondering I have a lack of sympathy for those that put themselves in harms way. This isn't the same as those working out there who are kidnapped by these nutters)
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin