Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bag internal lining - waterproofing.
9 February 2013, 15:51,
Bag internal lining - waterproofing.
Got a new bag today.

It was super cheap (you'll all hate me if I told you what it is and how much for, so we'll leave that) and I'm going to be modifying it soon.

One thing I'm going to do it reline the internals of the bag for waterproofing as best as I can.

Other bag mods will include, cushioning the sunglasses liner part, adding a waist strap section for running with it, but making it concealable so I don't look odd with it hanging down. I'm looking to add a concealed pouch for knives and the alike, strengthening the phone holder, and other such things.

Not s super long thread, I bet, as moding a bag isn't sexy or cool. But if you mod a bag correctly, it'll last longer and be much more practical.

Off to a material shop now to get some stuff sorted. Back soon with more info and will update this with pics as time goes by. Either that or I'll make a separate thread for the mods, and this thread can be for suggestions and ways that you lot have managed successful mods.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by Scythe13 - 9 February 2013, 15:51
RE: Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by Scythe13 - 13 February 2013, 14:05
RE: Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by I-K-E - 13 February 2013, 14:29
RE: Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by bigpaul - 13 February 2013, 15:03
RE: Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by bigpaul - 13 February 2013, 15:13
RE: Bag internal lining - waterproofing. - by Scythe13 - 13 February 2013, 16:42