Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
11 February 2013, 20:10, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2013, 20:14 by Barneyboy.)
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
(11 February 2013, 19:45)Ghost Wrote: Hang on...30 years worth of clothing!!! Blimey your place must look like primark (no offence) And your going to look like a right twat in clothes that were fashionable thirty years ago!
I can picture you now...stalking your prey through the dense undergrowth of a Northern forest....getting closer and closer...and then suddenly snagging your purple flares on a tree root before falling over and impaling yourself on your ten inch shirt collars!

nice one made me giggleBig Grin

(11 February 2013, 20:04)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 19:45)Ghost Wrote: Hang on...30 years worth of clothing!!! Blimey your place must look like primark (no offence) And your going to look like a right twat in clothes that were fashionable thirty years ago!
I can picture you now...stalking your prey through the dense undergrowth of a Northern forest....getting closer and closer...and then suddenly snagging your purple flares on a tree root before falling over and impaling yourself on your ten inch shirt collars!

An exageration of course, but I did / do bulk buy stuff like T shirts, polo shirts, cargo pants I bought 10 assorted colours of Craghopper Kiwi cargos on offer at £18 a pair , Karrimor Summit approach shoes ( I bought six pairs at £20 a pair), Hey leave my purple flares out of it i only wear with with my platforms when I go to Northern Soul reunion gigs. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NySUcbv3w
Northern Raiders Northern Soul Smile Laugh if you will but SD likes doing the Lambada.

what the bloody hell was that ,i just OD on flares
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach. - by Barneyboy - 11 February 2013, 20:10