Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
15 February 2013, 10:29,
RE: Respect for other members - specifically those in a suburban area
hi Smiffy, i lived in a city for 43 years and have lived in the best and countryside for 14 more, so i see the best and worst of both, i see my situation as having already Bugged Out.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2013, 10:38,
Hi Smiffy I and my wife were both born and raised in Teesside, nothing would make us go back there to live.

15 February 2013, 10:46,
the area i used to live in has been taken over by drug dealers and drug users who try and kick friends front doors in at 5am looking for stuff to steal to fund their habits, nothing on earth would induce me to go back there to live.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2013, 16:53,
I used to live in London...I loved it and would have no problem going back there to live.

The area I spent most of my childhood is still a decent place full of hard working people who just want some nice things in life.
There are the usual types down the pub trying to sell knocked of stuff and the streets have their share of Chavs but they're not (as Smiffy puts it) full of crack whores and islamabad boys trying to mug you for the latest iphone.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
15 February 2013, 17:02,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93120886@N02/8475532147/