Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why your doctor wont help you prepare.
12 February 2013, 12:06,
why your doctor wont help you prepare.
http://www.survivalblog.com/2012/02/why-...bout-it-by- cynthia-j-koelker-md.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2013, 13:03,
RE: why your doctor wont help you prepare.
BP i keep getting page not found ?
12 February 2013, 14:22,
(12 February 2013, 13:03)Tigs Wrote: BP i keep getting page not found ?

just go onto http://www.survivalblog.com and you can scroll down onto the subject matter.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2013, 15:35,
Do you know how this translates to the NHS and the UK?
12 February 2013, 15:40,
i would imagine if you took out any reference to America and replaced it with Britain it would read exactly the same.
12 February 2013, 17:14,
Starting to get that way already in the UK.

Went to the chemists (Superdrug) today for two boxes of lemsip, to save me the bus trip later in the week for another box. been stocking up as SWMBO is always coming down with the cold.

This time when I got to the counter asked for my name and address, as were suspicious over me buying so many cold remedies recently- explained my situation (I live 14 miles from here, can't be bothered doing more than one trip a week if I can help it, etc.) but only allowed me to buy one box.

Stopped trying to get to my GP as the last time took two weeks to get an emergency appointment due to demand.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
12 February 2013, 17:28,
(12 February 2013, 17:14)Bucket Wrote: Starting to get that way already in the UK.

Went to the chemists (Superdrug) today for two boxes of lemsip, to save me the bus trip later in the week for another box. been stocking up as SWMBO is always coming down with the cold.

This time when I got to the counter asked for my name and address, as were suspicious over me buying so many cold remedies recently- explained my situation (I live 14 miles from here, can't be bothered doing more than one trip a week if I can help it, etc.) but only allowed me to buy one box.

Stopped trying to get to my GP as the last time took two weeks to get an emergency appointment due to demand.

seems you have to make an appointment to be sick these daysBig Grin when i had my bout of norovirus back along, GP bollocked the wife for calling her out on a Friday, reply was "i'll make a point of not being ill on a friday then"(cos i dont want to see the same silly bitch again-she has since left the practice)Angry
12 February 2013, 17:31,
We only have `locums` here,.. our three permanent doctors all packed it in and moved south, the last two on the same day,... too lonely for them,..arrrhhh

Ever tried dealing with a locum who doesn't know you,..arrrhhh
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 February 2013, 17:39,
i only go to my health centre about once a year for my annual health MOT and maybe once or twice a year when they ask me to come in for a blood pressure reading, apart from that as long as i get my repeat prescription(blood pressure tablets and some cream for my psoriasis) i stay as far away from the place as i can, i dont have time for doctors and i think their as useless as other so called professionals.
12 February 2013, 18:07,
Smile..... I don't go many times a year, it usually for the appointments that they call me for, as you said BP blood pressure,..and because of my job we wangled the flu jab a few years back.... but I wish the health service would find us a couple of permanent docs
A major part of survival is invisibility.