Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if UK preppers will ever see.......
14 February 2013, 10:31, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 10:35 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: I wonder if UK preppers will ever see.......
BP Relying on RVs isnt working, simple as that, to many peoples get up and go got up and went. its probably more practical to focus on those preppers fewer in number but more motvated to try and get some group operation set up. Instead of us all trying to move at the pace of the slowest least motivated preppers its time we cut the free so that hard core who want to move forward can do so.

TIGS I dont think goups will ever work in the way we want in the UK because if we are honest about it for every ten preppers we know nine are content with their low level preps

BP Even as skint as we are we can still rent low cost allotments in low cost out the way areas and "" Adapt"" them.

Oops hit the send button to fast.

Also we must accept and respect that at least 90% of our community dont WANT to meet up or team up with other people, we are all wanting and needing different things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if UK preppers will ever see....... - by NorthernRaider - 14 February 2013, 10:31