Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Life Worth Living
14 February 2013, 00:36,
A Life Worth Living
Hi everyone.

A very high spirited opportunity here to come with some inspiring answers.

WW3 kicks in. Each country goes to war. Millions of people die. Every country is hit with EMP type weapons and everything about you is deleted from government files.

Suddenly you become invisible, but you have a second chance to live your life the way you wanted.

What would you do and how would you change the way you lived, day to day?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 February 2013, 09:52,
RE: A Life Worth Living
disappear into the wilderness and never be seen again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 16:18,
(14 February 2013, 09:52)bigpaul Wrote: disappear into the wilderness and never be seen again.

I'd spend my days following BP around, just to annoy him Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
14 February 2013, 16:31,
(14 February 2013, 16:18)BeardyMan Wrote:
(14 February 2013, 09:52)bigpaul Wrote: disappear into the wilderness and never be seen again.

I'd spend my days following BP around, just to annoy him Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

"IF" you can find me-i wont be strolling around Southampton!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 16:37,
(14 February 2013, 16:31)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 February 2013, 16:18)BeardyMan Wrote:
"IF" you can find me-i wont be strolling around Southampton!Big GrinBig Grin

I'd join the Hagrid Hunt Team as well. Why not? haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 February 2013, 16:39,
me too, looks like we all will be following BP about !!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 February 2013, 16:42, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 16:43 by bigpaul.)
(14 February 2013, 16:37)Scythe13 Wrote: I'd join the Hagrid Hunt Team as well. Why not? haha

as neither of you have any knowledge of the REAL north devon landscape that should be fun..i'll lead you over some nice muddy shi...errTongue ..cow pat strewn farm tracks!Big Grin

(14 February 2013, 16:39)Barneyboy Wrote: me too, looks like we all will be following BP about !!!

bloody long way from norfolk BB, shite their all ganging up on me now! was it something i said?Angry
14 February 2013, 16:52,
We just don't want you to be lonely BP Big Grin

Getting back to the original question - my day to day routine would obviously change drastically. First step would be to relocate to somewhere less populated. Possibly borrow a sailboat or row boat and visit the isle of wight
14 February 2013, 16:55, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 16:57 by bigpaul.)
now, thinking about it seriously, i know EXACTLY where i'd go, large die off you said Scythe? right, cottage to the north east of here (about 20 miles away), three quarters of an acre, plenty of room for growing stuff, stream bordered garden, lots of trees, large garage, seperate workshop, well water, NOWHERE near a main road, out in the sticks, only a farm and a couple of holiday lets..and they are further away from the cottage, small hardly used(1 car a day max)lane..most people would think its just a farm track, cottage set well back from the lane,high hedges and granite walls, good field of fire back, front and sides.Big Grin

(14 February 2013, 16:52)BeardyMan Wrote: We just don't want you to be lonely BP Big Grin

i've told you lot before-i'm the original loner, "lonely" is not in my vocabulary!Big Grin
14 February 2013, 17:16,
[/quote]

i've told you lot before-i'm the original loner, "lonely" is not in my vocabulary!Big Grin
[/quote]

Then why are you online 24/7 ?