Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bargain quality air rifle
14 February 2013, 14:22,
Bargain quality air rifle
Webley have launched a new full power budget air rifle, break barrel, springer, two stage trigger, in 177 or 22 weighing 6.8 pounds called the VALUEMAX its only £125 thats half of what similar BSAs cost.
http://www.highlandsoutdoors.co.uk

14 February 2013, 14:24,
RE: Bargain quality air rifle
" website cannot be found"!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 14:41, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 14:44 by NorthernRaider.)
oops one to many s

http://www.highlandoutdoors.co.uk

This may cut corner, its a crap website
http://www.highlandoutdoors.co.uk/WRVMB22.html

14 February 2013, 14:48,
looks ok for the price, i'd go for the scope as well, i've got a mildot scope on my SMK and its very useful!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 15:02,
Y'know I absolutely love the weight, feel and handling characteristics of my little SMK air rifle its the model 78 that uses two sodastream canisters for power, its a joy to handle and the bolt action is really nice, I just wish they made a version with a decent power output of 11 ft pounds or better.

14 February 2013, 15:16,
(14 February 2013, 15:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: Y'know I absolutely love the weight, feel and handling characteristics of my little SMK air rifle its the model 78 that uses two sodastream canisters for power, its a joy to handle and the bolt action is really nice, I just wish they made a version with a decent power output of 11 ft pounds or better.

yep, thats the one i got, bought it a Trago Mills for £50 and paid extra for a decent mildot scope.
14 February 2013, 15:16,
OK Cancel my post, just read three seperate reviews of the Webley and they are all bad.
SD if you get chance delete this thread please.

14 February 2013, 17:19,
NOT SO FAST!!!

I have several wonderful items that got bad reviews from people that had no idea what they were doing or saying!
14 February 2013, 17:33,
I got those reviews from well respected international air gun forums, and they were slating about the build quality of this budget springer.

my search for a full power spring powered vey light break barrel air carbine goes on.

21 February 2013, 17:27,
Well, i got that BSA lightning .22 air rifle....turns out it its afew years older than was told! guy at work had it for less than 18 months and he got it 2nd hand, it hasnt got the chequered stock ....no big deal ..just plain wood stock ,nikko sterling scope (fully adjustable for range) with amber lens caps too, its heavy too...for something thats only 38" end to end inc recoil pad ! nice and tight joints on break barrel and re zeroed scope in 10 mins and put about 30 or so pellets thru it...those were Air Arms Diablo Hunters pointed (16 grains)...shoots great and very quiet ...and really accurate too ...a nice solid trigger ......tight groupings from 25 yrds (roughly)...and a buffalo river padded correct sized gun bag...........price got him down to £135.00 well pleased Big Grin