Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodies
17 February 2013, 23:42,
RE: Goodies
(17 February 2013, 23:40)Bracken Wrote: For bartering goods what about condoms, some women might not want little ones, after the shtf (not that I need them ) also they offer protection from many diseases

What ...you mean they are not just for rifle barrels???
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 February 2013, 23:52,
for me a bottle of Glenfiddich, maybe some of those nice mushrooms i had in the 80`s, a box of Marathons chocolate bars, a nice big chuck of Gorgonzola
18 February 2013, 09:31,
I've got things like board games, colouring books & crayons stored for the kids. Gonna get some puzzle books aswell for once they're a bit older.

The wife likes a glass of wine every now & again so I buy an extra one every now & then to store. You can get some nice budget wines from supermarkets if you're willing to experiment. The ones that taste awful, if you take it back the next time you're in the store, 9 times out of 10 they'll refund your cash or exchange it. I tried brewing my own once & I thought it tasted ok but she didn't want it as it wasnt off a shelf inside a shop. She is in for a shock once shtf & nowt comes from a shop. I'm just glad my eyes are open, even if hers aren't.

For me I try to store things for my sweet tooth. Trouble is, I keep eating them Smile
18 February 2013, 10:15,
i realy cant think of anything!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.