Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good evening from London
18 February 2013, 13:37,
RE: Good evening from London
(17 February 2013, 23:07)HideandSeek Wrote: Hello fellas, my name's Sam, I'm 21 and from south London.I recently stood back and looked at the world from a different stance and gradually started to lose faith in the majority of humans in general.Liberal country's are getting pillaged and I think it's only so long before SHTF.

I have a fiance, a young daughter and a boring job! You guys seem to have your heads screwed on and I think it'll be nice to talk and meet like minded people.

Cheers,
Sam

Hey Sam.
welcome from herts.

How is the other half taken with the new prepping life?

- SP
18 February 2013, 13:42,
easy now from the south east....wildman.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
18 February 2013, 15:18,
didnt London used to be part of the UK once upon a time ?

18 February 2013, 15:24,
(18 February 2013, 15:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: didnt London used to be part of the UK once upon a time ?

Must of been before i was bornBig Grin
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 February 2013, 15:48,
Mrs NR is in Londonabad this weekend, well heathrow actually but she is going in by train. I've banned her from using cabs, tube or buses , her and her gang have arranged for a minibus to ferry them around, twas that or I would not let her go.

18 February 2013, 16:03,
(18 February 2013, 15:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: Mrs NR is in Londonabad this weekend, well heathrow actually but she is going in by train. I've banned her from using cabs, tube or buses , her and her gang have arranged for a minibus to ferry them around, twas that or I would not let her go.

wise choice,Getting on a bus in london is like getting a bus in the thrid world
18 February 2013, 16:07,
It was that story about the commuter who asked the black dude to stop swarring that got me, when the commutter sat down the black dude garroted him with a scarf and other travdellers did nothing.

18 February 2013, 16:22,
(18 February 2013, 16:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: It was that story about the commuter who asked the black dude to stop swarring that got me, when the commutter sat down the black dude garroted him with a scarf and other travdellers did nothing.

Its a sad state of affairs in this country now days
18 February 2013, 17:41,
glad i dont live in the south east.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 19:14,
Hello and welcome from south wales