Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important papers
18 February 2013, 00:44,
Important papers
Has anyone thought about their important papers,.. have you got yours copied and stored away,.. or are you not going to bother?

Its not just your personal ID, Passports, Drivers license, Marriage and birth certs etc,... but deeds to property, your house could be occupied by someone else who thought to squat there, when things settle down [ if they do ] you will want to return to your property

What about photographs, these are important, do you have them stored away,...ours are in fireproof boxes
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 February 2013, 05:17,
RE: Important papers
USB copies, dropbox, and photocopies.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
18 February 2013, 10:20,
when TSHTF i dont think any of that is going to matter, more so, being incognito might be a handy thing to be.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 10:25,
(18 February 2013, 00:44)Highlander Wrote: Has anyone thought about their important papers,.. have you got yours copied and stored away,.. or are you not going to bother?

Its not just your personal ID, Passports, Drivers license, Marriage and birth certs etc,... but deeds to property, your house could be occupied by someone else who thought to squat there, when things settle down [ if they do ] you will want to return to your property

What about photographs, these are important, do you have them stored away,...ours are in fireproof boxes

Ours are in waterproof bags in a fireproof box, licences, certificates, deeds etc.

18 February 2013, 10:53,
all on a external hard drive including a lifes worth of photos
18 February 2013, 19:36,
All stored in water and fire proof case, ready to go
18 February 2013, 19:43,
CBA, I'll be king anyway so meh.....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 February 2013, 21:31,
keep backups of backups we had a fire 2 years ago in outbuildings had a safe
it was ok but all info was burned dust fire got too hot glass metal melted
loss tax vat bank deeds credit card details etc tons of books tools
thks to getting laptop used it to reget info and saveed a lot of letter writeing and time
by the way the fire was started by some kids /cuxts playing around now builded sheds away from roadside