Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If not liking gays is homophobic then what is the name
18 February 2013, 19:43,
RE: If not liking gays is homophobic then what is the name
what the flip is an intersex ?????

18 February 2013, 19:50,
I understand that it's a term for someone who either can't be identified as male or female or was misidentified at birth and raised as the wrong sex. They often have ambiguous genitalia.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
18 February 2013, 19:53, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 19:55 by NorthernRaider.)
Haemaphrodites?

Doesnt matter really we dont even have a Daffid in our village but I bet places like Londonabad is loaded with em, for now, until the green glag of Islam is raised over the London Mayors office.

18 February 2013, 20:01,
we normally call them "he she's"
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 February 2013, 20:02,
what is pan sexual??
18 February 2013, 20:04,
Oh god I'm getting a headache, I'm so pleased my dating days are over, hell I would no longer know which oriface I was supposed to be pleasuring and which one I should be talking to, or even if they have orifaces !!!! Smile

18 February 2013, 20:15,
(18 February 2013, 15:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: for not like Gender Neutrals or Transgenders, not that I actually know what they are , nor do I want to , but I'll play safe when I'm down south in August I'll keep kids away from Brighton !! Huh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ories.html

come to hasting m8, much better. we just got mental nuts and over spill. woods are nice though.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
18 February 2013, 20:50,
gees, i think i was born about 150 years too late
18 February 2013, 21:14,
Its a bloody mess nowdays with all these freaks,I definitely was born in the wrong decade
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 February 2013, 21:55,
Calling it "homophobia" is a politically well planned move to brand those opposed to the gay agenda as mentally ill. After all, it's meant to be a "phobia".

Forty years ago, on the other hand, received wisdom was that homosexuality was a mental illness. But family life had to be destroyed and morality turned on its head to make way for the supranational dictatorship the powers that be desire.