Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear grylls or Ray mears, which one are you?
19 February 2013, 00:34, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2013, 00:35 by Wildman.)
RE: Bear grylls or Ray mears, which one are you?
ray mears (although very good at his skill) is not a survival practitioner, he studies bushcraft. an area of land that you are entering with everything you will need to cope and willingly get into. bear is not a bushcraft practitioner he studies survival. an area of land that you are in with the minimals that your are willingly trying to get out of. i trie and call what i do as bushcraft/survival. through out the year i have a massive pack with loads of items to learn how to master. then i test my self by going out with a bear pack as i did recently to proove to my self that i have both crafts as in check as i can make them. i would strongly advise that bushcraft be the most important skill to learn coz when u go out with bushcraft in your mind and a bear pack on your back, thats when these two wonderful arts come together.

although shtf anyone with an empty pack save a knife fire steel n mug is a mug. its a practice nothing more. bushcraft is a way of life.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bear grylls or Ray mears, which one are you? - by Wildman - 19 February 2013, 00:34