Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do before january???!
19 February 2013, 19:48,
what to do before january???!
as dhude roghtly said, complaining and listing the facts dont give solutions so, what solutions can we create for our selfs, our familys and the country as a whole?
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
19 February 2013, 20:57,
RE: what to do before january???!
Basically the best bet would be to let anyone who wants to move here then us move to romania because itll be empty. We can then start a prepper commune.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 February 2013, 21:10,
its the lifestyle they want. and its one that we know to be corruptive to the soul. although heading out that way is a greener grass than we know. the grass is always greener, dont mean that there isnt a mafia crew waiting for us. but a prepper commune or fort in this country is more doable. did u know that u can rent forests for as little as £7 a day!!!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
19 February 2013, 21:28,
I really don,t get it, I HAVE YET THE MEET OR TALK TO ANYONE who thinks this is a good idea...so is it US that do not understand the WHY this is being made to look like we the british people except this because we are in the EU and they rule us ...listen to the cons-libs-lab they are total INDIOTS brain dead....UKIP makes the most sense ....but there again so did hitler...to the german people.....hope nig is on the level ....when i vote yet again for UKIP
19 February 2013, 22:53,
Just factor it into the prepping as a potential cause for mass civil unrest and or collapse of society due to bankruptcy and the loss of law and order as those on various benefits no longer get money for food and have to resort to theft.

I joined Ukip about two weeks ago.
19 February 2013, 22:59,
most of the peeps i know have to do something else should we say. if that something else runs dry then we're really screwed. stock pile everything till next jan coz u cant even face the music if u aint got penny's for the duke.....u dig?
20 February 2013, 11:04,
Bear in mind that Jan is when the doors open. Many coming through will settle in the South East and it will be several months before the level rises enough to impact on our society. There are limits per month.

I don't know if Prepper1 was joking but his comment on moving is a viable one. Many preppers have moved out to other countries to live in the wilds away from cities. It is much easier to do there and the rules here that stop you doing anything are not in place there plus you are allowed weapons, etc.

The disadvantages are that your are a foreigner in their land. They look at us as we look at their brothers coming over here. You need to learn the language quickly. They still have laws and some of them are not what we class as sensible. Some of the rules mean we are not able to have certain rights available to everyone else. Our open arms are not reciprocated.

However, many of us do this. It is a viable option.

For most of us though we are just going to have to bunker in, vote UKIP, BNP or whatever and hope that the violence breaks out whilst we are still the dominant party.

My view of these people though is that 10% of them are baddies, just like our 10% of scum. The rest are just trying to live. If it doesn't work out they will go back. Perhaps Cameron will have a spine implant and change the rules to stop them coming in just to leech off us. I'm not holding my breath. He is clearly out of his depth.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 February 2013, 12:56,
i'm assuming that these immigrants will head for the cities, they probably believe that old chestnut that the capital is "paved with gold", watch out for a huge increase in Big Issue sellers, pickpockets in train and bus stations, burgularies and muggings, do not expect them to abide by our laws or even learn just a liitle of the English Language..if caught and i do mean IF it'll be " me speaky no English"!! i KNEW there was a reason why i dont go into cities!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 February 2013, 19:56,
Id seriously love to move country.
Make me an offer!!
Hard worker, loyal, military trained...Angel
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
20 February 2013, 20:25,
(20 February 2013, 19:56)Prepper1 Wrote: Id seriously love to move country.
Make me an offer!!
Hard worker, loyal, military trained...Angel

i have 4 houes in france, ruins but ideal for a prepper. there in trust but if you were serious i'm sure i could arrange talks. only prob is family hate each other but love money lol