Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
21 February 2013, 18:52,
RE: BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
Chemtrails is what the conspiracy theorists think condensation based contrails are Smile Smile

21 February 2013, 19:12,
RE: BBC major article " Wy have all the white people left London"
Guys,

You misunderstand me. I do see it being relevent to prepping but it was 20 years ago and nothing has changed. My complaint is that we are just regurgitating the same reports as if it is news, (It makes me wonder if someone is paying for each article), then we all cry woe is me and something should be done but then we all know what need to be done. Some have already done it, some can't and will have to prepare for that and others just don't seen an issue. We don't need one every few days with reference to the same thing but a slightly different angle.

Whatever your stance I'm now looking for an article, posted with a comment that is new and relevent to prepping, perhaps a new way of dealing with it or a new radically different question or I'll just close the thread and I'm going to be ruthless with these type of articles. There appears to be no point relevent to prepping and it makes us look intolerant.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin