Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your scenario?
23 February 2013, 22:01,
RE: What is your scenario?
Civil unrest caused by economic problems. That and a possible social problem if this country gets any more crowded.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
24 February 2013, 09:59,
(23 February 2013, 19:59)Lancsprepper Wrote: I think that a wrol situation is quite likely.

i think that goes (almost) without saying.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 17:16,
Peak oil, followed by/accompanying economic collapse which will lead to a Balkans style scenario with enclaves along racial, religious lines.
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
24 February 2013, 17:53,
(24 February 2013, 17:16)Ranger Wrote: Peak oil, followed by/accompanying economic collapse which will lead to a Balkans style scenario with enclaves along racial, religious lines.

peak oil happened long ago, we're on the downward slope to running out, i'm waiting for Greece to explode, closely followed by Spain, Portugal, Italy and France..maybe even Germany too when they get fed up of paying everyone elses bills.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 18:04,
no bloody wonder why helmut wants his gold back.......guess what......they,v sold it ......tuff titty wolfgang you stupid t...t