Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your scenario?
22 February 2013, 10:51,
RE: What is your scenario?
Thiis is another thread that gets repeated every other week, SD will prolly block it when he sees it.

22 February 2013, 11:59,
Oooops! sorry still pretty new, didn't realize.
Where the senses fail us, reason must step in.
Galileo Galilei
22 February 2013, 12:20,
(22 February 2013, 11:59)HideandSeek Wrote: Oooops! sorry still pretty new, didn't realize.

Not to worry mate I've been here for ages and get into trouble at least once a week Smile

22 February 2013, 12:21,
(22 February 2013, 12:20)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(22 February 2013, 11:59)HideandSeek Wrote: Oooops! sorry still pretty new, didn't realize.

Not to worry mate I've been here for ages and get into trouble at least once a week Smile

Just once a week ? Big Grin
22 February 2013, 12:52,

check out NR's scenario's!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 13:44,
I'm OK with these threads as they tend to be raised by new starters and actually raise issues or questions which make people think.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 February 2013, 23:03,
(21 February 2013, 23:15)HideandSeek Wrote: Good evening survivors, A Lot of people have their own personal scenario and what they expect to happen or want to happen, but with this thread I want to ask the question what do you believe to be the biggest threat to western society.
You have people what believe in economic meltdown, terrorist getting hold of primed nuclear warheads, racial war due to limitless immigration ETC...
What's yours guys?
HideandSeek
i am surprised none mentioned the pandemic.

my pryorities are:

-economic collapse -> social unrest
-oil crisis -> economic collapse -> great social unrest -> new world order (NWO)
-global pandemic -> economic collapse -> great social unrest -> NWO or EOTWAWKI
-global climatic disaster -> economic collapse -> great social unrest-> may be NWO, but most probably EOTWAWKI
-cosmic disaster -> EOTWAWKI
23 February 2013, 18:45,
im expecting civil war.

its possible we could be hit with a natural disaster but i think thats relatively slim.
its possible we could get hit with a nuke (i just hope its quick, i dont fancy slowly being cooked by radiation), yet i still think its the chances are slim.
we could be attacked by another country. think the only people who might try that at the minute look like north korea and i think theyre more bothered about America than its lap dog.
now a plague, thats feasable. but i still think thats not so likely.

however with the way the goverment is handling things it will only be a few years before people say enough is enough.
Winter is coming
23 February 2013, 18:50,
i've been expecting a civil war ever since 7/7, i think it will start with an economic collapse, if we remain an EU member i think that is looking very likely the way things are going, then civil unrest/rioting and looting will follow, before all hell breaks loose.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 February 2013, 19:59,
I think that a wrol situation is quite likely.