Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
probed
22 February 2013, 18:25,
probed
there comes a time in every mans life when you have to have a proctoscopy ,oh yes guys had one today, does hurt a bit ,but has to be done .as a survival state of mind we all have to keep up with medical tests cause after TSHTF they not going to be there ,just thought i would shareBig Grin the up side is i can hit them high notes now
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
22 February 2013, 18:30,
RE: probed
(22 February 2013, 18:25)Barneyboy Wrote: there comes a time in every mans life when you have to have a proctoscopy ,oh yes guys had one today, does hurt a bit ,but has to be done .as a survival state of mind we all have to keep up with medical tests cause after TSHTF they not going to be there ,just thought i would shareBig Grin the up side is i can hit them high notes now

got to go for a heart scan next month, no nothing wrong with me just a routine test,their doing it for all males that go to this particular health centre, i dont have to go but thought it made sense.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 19:02,
i am not looking forward to getting older xD
22 February 2013, 19:05,
(22 February 2013, 18:25)Barneyboy Wrote: there comes a time in every mans life when you have to have a proctoscopy ,oh yes guys had one today, does hurt a bit ,but has to be done .as a survival state of mind we all have to keep up with medical tests cause after TSHTF they not going to be there ,just thought i would shareBig Grin the up side is i can hit them high notes now

They reckon it only hurts the first time mate, at least that's what I told the wifeBig Grin
22 February 2013, 19:09,
(22 February 2013, 19:02)Hrusai Wrote: i am not looking forward to getting older xD

welcome back hrusai and dont lie Big Grin
22 February 2013, 19:21,
(22 February 2013, 19:02)Hrusai Wrote: i am not looking forward to getting older xD

i dont mind getting old, its the alternative i dont fancyBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 19:34,
(22 February 2013, 19:09)Barneyboy Wrote:

welcome back hrusai and dont lie Big Grin

any way im only 41 year young
22 February 2013, 19:36,
(22 February 2013, 19:34)Barneyboy Wrote: any way im only 41 year young

if you say so!!!Big GrinBig Grin
23 February 2013, 07:14,
Barney, have you ever heard the expression "Over sharer"? Haha

Hope your results from the probing were good.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 February 2013, 10:27,
Barney goes at least once a month but the doctors are trying to get him banned !!! Smile