Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Gun Pellet storage
27 February 2013, 16:02,
RE: Air Gun Pellet storage
(27 February 2013, 15:47)Digger Wrote: Why 20 years? Because if real melt down occurs, conditions will be so tough and demanding I reckon that's be the extreme of old age that I'd be capable of fending for myself and my loved ones.

interesting, i give myself longer than that even at my age, like i say i dont feel my age and anyway I'M going to be immortal !!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 February 2013, 16:11,
(27 February 2013, 16:02)bigpaul Wrote:
(27 February 2013, 15:47)Digger Wrote: Why 20 years? Because if real melt down occurs, conditions will be so tough and demanding I reckon that's be the extreme of old age that I'd be capable of fending for myself and my loved ones.

interesting, i give myself longer than that even at my age, like i say i dont feel my age and anyway I'M going to be immortal !!Big Grin

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 February 2013, 16:14,
(27 February 2013, 15:47)Digger Wrote: Maybe give them a squirt, then seal the tins before putting them away.

Don't use them before WROL though, you'll find that your 12lb/ft air rifle will spit these out a bit more than that Wink

Give 'em a wipe first.

Lots of info on 'dieseling' your air rifle pellets, give you a good deal more punch. Might not be the best thing for you rifle, but if you have a few cheap springers then you may as well.
27 February 2013, 16:49,
(27 February 2013, 16:11)Barneyboy Wrote: interesting, i give myself longer than that even at my age, like i say i dont feel my age and anyway I'M going to be immortal !!Big Grin

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!
[/quote]

YEAH,AND I'M IT!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 February 2013, 16:54,
(27 February 2013, 16:11)Barneyboy Wrote: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Hahahahahaha, I need to be immortal - I tried to get the wife to watch Highlander. Got to the scene in the car park (one of the first scene's I believe) and was asked, no, ordered, to turn it off and put something better on. My protests fell of deaf ears and threats of physical violence should I continue this line of disobedience and refuse to hand over the remote.

Maybe I should have whipped out my chopper and had away at her noggin. There's no telling these young 'uns though, no taste in films. She even had the cheek to disrespect Mad Max! (I probably should have left her there and then!!)
27 February 2013, 16:57,
(27 February 2013, 16:54)BeardyMan Wrote: She even had the cheek to disrespect Mad Max!

no one is allowed to disrespect Mad Max..NO ONE!!!Big GrinBig Grin
27 February 2013, 17:02,
(27 February 2013, 16:57)bigpaul Wrote:
(27 February 2013, 16:54)BeardyMan Wrote: She even had the cheek to disrespect Mad Max!

I know! Still, I can't complain too much, she does let me watch the A-Team whenever I want Big Grin
27 February 2013, 17:08,
(27 February 2013, 17:02)BeardyMan Wrote:
(27 February 2013, 16:57)bigpaul Wrote:

I know! Still, I can't complain too much, she does let me watch the A-Team whenever I want Big Grin

oh gimme strength...the A team..thats a bit 70s isnt it??Big Grin
27 February 2013, 18:22,
(27 February 2013, 16:02)bigpaul Wrote:

Live long and prosper BP!!
conscius et paratum
27 February 2013, 18:58,
Watched american dad it was a pisstake of the rapture and escape from newyork well worth watching that episode if you can. Oh didnt get it, not seen highlander since I was a kid, I just remember the russian and a neck full of saftey pins.