Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Training..
27 February 2013, 23:58,
RE: Military Training..
Mine are behind the ears wich is a big no no aparantly.
28 February 2013, 00:18,
Broken pelvis stopped my application for army.
28 February 2013, 08:47,
ex para with over 20 year service served in Iraq ( both gulf wars plus tours) and Afghanistan (4 tours) plus several other operations
28 February 2013, 08:51,
Ex RCT, RMP, LI

28 February 2013, 10:01,
i was too young, father stopped me joining up.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2013, 10:40,
Military fitness training....love it!

Being shouted at by someone with a lesser education than me...........hate it.

Overall........I'm a p***y and don't want to get shot, so military training isn't on my to-do list. However, I do see huge benefits to it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
28 February 2013, 10:56,
I always regretted not joining up. I was all set to join up and then ruptured my ACL and spent 9mths recovering and then followed a different path.
Full respect to those who are and have served
28 February 2013, 11:33,
(27 February 2013, 22:46)HideandSeek Wrote: Evening fellas, basically I was in my 26th week of my royal marine training when I suffered a bad stress fracture which later led me to leave the navy(demoralising). It's been a few years and I'm fully fit again and I'm currently in the process of joining the Territorial Army(infantry).

Have you guys ever thought about having military training?, what I was taught in my marine training is definitely a major confidence boost when handling firearms or (if ever) being covert. It'll be nice to hear your P.O.V and fellas lets not make this into a political debate on oil in the middle east please.

good luck with the TA.

i did the navy swim test and a week withe RLC. i can not stand being bossed about or shouted at. It gets me annoyed
28 February 2013, 12:08,
The only military training I do is medieval with sword, pole arms and bow. I could never join the forces as I don't see the sense in getting killed for a stinking politician, and honestly believe the majority of people joining the forces are the Salt of the Earth, but are missguided.
28 February 2013, 12:18,
(28 February 2013, 12:08)Tartar Horde Wrote: The only military training I do is medieval with sword, pole arms and bow. I could never join the forces as I don't see the sense in getting killed for a stinking politician, and honestly believe the majority of people joining the forces are the Salt of the Earth, but are missguided.

lions lead by lambs ,it just seems unfair that the rich get to be officers just because of privilage why are there not working class officers anyone no
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!