Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Training..
28 February 2013, 18:31,
RE: Military Training..
(28 February 2013, 17:48)Scythe13 Wrote:
(28 February 2013, 17:44)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(28 February 2013, 17:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(28 February 2013, 17:27)Scythe13 Wrote: Would a few bullets disperse the mob though? Even if they were fired overhead?
depends what mood the mob was it, if they werent going to take any c##p from anyone then probably not.
Which is why you/we following the lone Wolf route will keep you/us away from the mob and any forthcoming nastyness hopefully

Or make you a lone target without back-up (just playing devils advocate).

Devils advocate is something you do so well though Scythe, keep it upBig Grin
This lone target will shoot them with so many arrows they will think they are surrounded hehe
28 February 2013, 20:15,
remember in every crisis there is opportunity. you guys run into the woods - i'll be participating in some anarchy! at that point there will be an us-vs-them mentality and maybe if one stays out of the crap there could be chances to get some good supplies while they last.
28 February 2013, 20:21,
I'm not running anywhere I'm part of the growing trend among preppers to bug IN not OUT.

1 March 2013, 10:57,
i think most people will be bugging in..its your home and where you feel safe-right? we will only bug out if at some point it becomes UNsafe to stay!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2013, 11:46,
I think most of us bug in out of necessity not choice and then arrange our preps around that. Those that can afford remote homes have them either tolive in or as a BOL
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 March 2013, 20:19,
I'm an ex-regular and now a reservist (we're not called TA anymore....apparently). I've served in all the the theatres since the early 80's with the exception of Ireland and Sierra Leone. Ironically mostly as a TA soldier. I won't say which mob I'm still in (for obvious reasons) but if anyone gives me any "STAB" nonsense you'd better standby to pick my toys up Smile. I've seen both sides of the fence and met great TA soldiers and regulars and some first class nobs from both as well. If anyone wants a chat about being a reservist feel free to PM me. I've seen loads of changes through the years and I've seen and done some fantastic things, as well as experienced some not so clever stuff. I wouldn't change any of it, I'm green until I die, oh, and though I'm advancing in years I can still take a target down at 400metres and I can still pass all the fizz, not ready for the knackers yard just yet Big Grin
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 22:19,
(5 March 2013, 20:19)Wolfiesmith Wrote: I'm an ex-regular and now a reservist (we're not called TA anymore....apparently). I've served in all the the theatres since the early 80's with the exception of Ireland and Sierra Leone. Ironically mostly as a TA soldier. I won't say which mob I'm still in (for obvious reasons) but if anyone gives me any "STAB" nonsense you'd better standby to pick my toys up Smile. I've seen both sides of the fence and met great TA soldiers and regulars and some first class nobs from both as well. If anyone wants a chat about being a reservist feel free to PM me. I've seen loads of changes through the years and I've seen and done some fantastic things, as well as experienced some not so clever stuff. I wouldn't change any of it, I'm green until I die, oh, and though I'm advancing in years I can still take a target down at 400metres and I can still pass all the fizz, not ready for the knackers yard just yet Big Grin

Craphat Smile the only green of value is Rifle Green Smile
5 March 2013, 22:31,
(5 March 2013, 22:19)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 20:19)Wolfiesmith Wrote: I'm an ex-regular and now a reservist (we're not called TA anymore....apparently). I've served in all the the theatres since the early 80's with the exception of Ireland and Sierra Leone. Ironically mostly as a TA soldier. I won't say which mob I'm still in (for obvious reasons) but if anyone gives me any "STAB" nonsense you'd better standby to pick my toys up Smile. I've seen both sides of the fence and met great TA soldiers and regulars and some first class nobs from both as well. If anyone wants a chat about being a reservist feel free to PM me. I've seen loads of changes through the years and I've seen and done some fantastic things, as well as experienced some not so clever stuff. I wouldn't change any of it, I'm green until I die, oh, and though I'm advancing in years I can still take a target down at 400metres and I can still pass all the fizz, not ready for the knackers yard just yet Big Grin

No comms no bombs....that's all I've got to say.....Cool
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 22:53,
(5 March 2013, 22:31)Wolfiesmith Wrote:

Light Inf Leads, everyone else follows, thats why we always get lost Smile
5 March 2013, 23:57,
(5 March 2013, 22:53)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 22:31)Wolfiesmith Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 20:19)Wolfiesmith Wrote:

Light Inf Leads, everyone else follows, thats why we always get lost Smile

Yeah yeah, whatever. Follow the Sapper, or would you prefer to swim over to meet them
http://www.psywar.org/images/BridgingtheRapido.jpg
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same