Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well educated, but useless
28 February 2013, 18:41,
RE: Well educated, but useless
Each time I drink tap-water,I know it has passed through the bodies of countless Tesco employees,among others(these illustrious,ipod-worshiping gradiuates of whom you speak).
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
3 March 2013, 18:19,
once worked with a guy who was a genuine astro-physisist and yet he still managed to get himself stuck in a toilet cubicle. another guy i know is a cambridge educated micro-biologist, but when he got his first wage slip at his first job, he rang his dad in a panic about all these deductions. he didn't realise that you had to pay tax and NI. the first guy was a "posh boy", but the second one is the son of a scaffolder and went to the same comprehensive as me.Rolleyes
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
3 March 2013, 18:24,
you lot must live in some fabulous areas to know all this "posh totty", we are all ordinary folk down here, working class or lessTongue my nearest acquantance is a 80 year old retired farm worker!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 March 2013, 19:57,
The amount of people at work who ask how to leave the venue, bit obvious the way you came in. im just amazed people dont pay the slightest bit of attention to there surroundings.
3 March 2013, 20:02,
(3 March 2013, 19:57)Metroyeti Wrote: The amount of people at work who ask how to leave the venue, bit obvious the way you came in. im just amazed people dont pay the slightest bit of attention to there surroundings.

"Errr.....its the door marked EXIT!" innit!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2013, 13:53,
Education makes people effective as class work and homework. The real world isn't school classes, so many who go from school to college to uni, have no life experience!

Commonsense isn't that common, and the blindingly obvious is too blinding!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 March 2013, 14:00,
(4 March 2013, 13:53)Scythe13 Wrote: Education makes people effective as class work and homework. The real world isn't school classes, so many who go from school to college to uni, have no life experience!

bit like politicians you mean?Big GrinBig Grin
4 March 2013, 15:42,
(4 March 2013, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(4 March 2013, 13:53)Scythe13 Wrote: Education makes people effective as class work and homework. The real world isn't school classes, so many who go from school to college to uni, have no life experience!
bit like politicians you mean?Big GrinBig Grin

More tha a bit! Haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin