Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
build a hidden door
1 March 2013, 15:15,
build a hidden door
need to hide the access to your "prep" room, build a hidden door bookcase, here's how: http://www.shtfblog.com/build-a-hidden-d...cret-stash
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 March 2013, 16:27,
RE: build a hidden door
How do you hide a whole freekin' house, two outbuildings and a chicken coop?
1 March 2013, 16:31,
There was a thing in the paper about a criminal in poland(wasnt in uk, so dont worry folks no need to mention the eu) he had built a escape tunnel, anyway police raided his house and he escaped in the tunnel. Police were searching the house and he only got captured as he hadnt used the tunnel for a while, and he got a face full of a dusty cobweb wich made him sneeze. Regular maintence is the moral of the story Big Grin
1 March 2013, 21:16,
.....our little ol bungalow isn't big enough for fancy things like bookcase doors,.. Sad
A major part of survival is invisibility.
2 March 2013, 08:19,
You can apply this to an under stair cupboard, using a small shoe rack as a replacement to the large bookcase to hide several foot of space at the back of the cupboard.
A quick scan or hurried search should not lead to it being discovered.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
22 May 2013, 21:46,
(1 March 2013, 15:15)bigpaul Wrote: need to hide the access to your "prep" room, build a hidden door bookcase, here's how: http://www.shtfblog.com/build-a-hidden-d...cret-stash

I wish I had some place to do that. But I might be able to use it on an extension I'm thinking of