Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New shaver just turned up in post
3 March 2013, 14:11,
RE: New shaver just turned up in post
Is there such thing as beardism? Amount of snide remarks and dirty looks I used to get when I had a beard. I think most of its jealosy as it seperates the men from the boys.
3 March 2013, 14:19,
(3 March 2013, 14:11)Metroyeti Wrote: Is there such thing as beardism? Amount of snide remarks and dirty looks I used to get when I had a beard. I think most of its jealosy as it seperates the men from the boys.

oh yeah-tell me about it! i used to get shouted remarks out of bedroom windows"get a shave", i would always answer "WHY" never did get the answer!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2013, 12:11,
(2 March 2013, 12:33)uks Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SALON-STRAIGHT...2ec34b9919

Will to use it tomorrow already shaved. Plus saving on the razor blades. Win win situation.

Nice i have got one similar.
They do not usually come sharp and so you need to build it up to at least an 8000 grit whetstone.
Don't forget you sharpen it before you use it not after. (something to do with keeping the blade healthy can't remember really)

I remember once watching a documentary about early man and there need to shave in the freezing conditions because when the beard got wet it would freeze and suck the heat out of them