Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
contagion and social distancing.
2 March 2013, 12:46,
contagion and social distancing.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/social-di...ion_032013
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2013, 17:39,
RE: contagion and social distancing.
Thats a welcome post BP
A major part of survival is invisibility.
2 March 2013, 18:23,
i've always said if there is a pandemic i'm going for total isolation until its over.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2013, 19:44,
Great post BP.....cloves, bleach, i am short of ...will take care of that tomorrow
3 March 2013, 05:00,
By the time it has been identified as a pandemic or epidemic, you have probably already been exposed!

If you get plenty of warning before a pestilance hits your area isolation might be of some help

problem is that with rapid travel possible today we are exposed to things in hours that used to take months to spread.

You are espically vulnerable in England with your dense population and numerous international airports.

Better go aheand and nail the shutters now. You can do all your shopping over the internet and have all your necessities dropped at your door, why take a chance?
3 March 2013, 11:02,
again this assumption that ALL the British people live in cities, we dont all live in multi racial pesthole ghettos otherwise know as cities, some of us managed to get out, i go out TWICE, had to go back cos of personal circumstances but finally got out and stayed out this time.
3 March 2013, 21:40,
(3 March 2013, 11:02)bigpaul Wrote: again this assumption that ALL the British people live in cities, we dont all live in multi racial pesthole ghettos otherwise know as cities, some of us managed to get out, i go out TWICE, had to go back cos of personal circumstances but finally got out and stayed out this time.

I know not all of you live in "cities". Some of you live in the "less crowded" rural areas.

But you do have some very definate boundries around your small nation, and many will be running somewhere, trying to escape, pushing up against those boundries and filling in the gaps more thoroughly, as you always point out is the primary activity of the "roving hordes".

Or do the "roving hordes" only move for one motivation and not another?
3 March 2013, 22:14,
Most roving hordes would starve before they got as far as us,..Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
4 March 2013, 09:59,
(3 March 2013, 21:40)Mortblanc Wrote: I know not all of you live in "cities". Some of you live in the "less crowded" rural areas.

But you do have some very definate boundries around your small nation, and many will be running somewhere, trying to escape, pushing up against those boundries and filling in the gaps more thoroughly, as you always point out is the primary activity of the "roving hordes".

Or do the "roving hordes" only move for one motivation and not another?
most (British) city sheeple are afraid of the countryside--its full of mud and shit..right? if the sheeple run anywhere(which is doubtful..most of them will wait for the govt to provide-and starve) it will be to relatives in other cities and large towns.
4 March 2013, 13:11,
Bipaul

[/quote]
most (British) city sheeple are afraid of the countryside--its full of mud and shit..right? if the sheeple run anywhere(which is doubtful..most of them will wait for the govt to provide-and starve) it will be to relatives in other cities and large towns.
[/quote]

Maybe not. City sheeple view of the countryside is driven by the warm friendly and sanitised visions they get from TV. Those with the means and wherewithal to see that something needs to be done, will certainly head for the countryside, thinking they will have a warm welcome, that it is full of food, and littered with quaint little cottages that are just waiting for them.
conscius et paratum