Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings earthlings.....
5 March 2013, 10:25,
RE: Greetings earthlings.....
Hes past his period, hes gaving hot flushes with the menopause :p
5 March 2013, 10:51,
good to see it wasnt just me that ended up on the nutters forums first.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 March 2013, 10:51,
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I got banned from going winter camping from that same forum, and Binary Ninja got banned for encouraging me to enjoy myself, have fun, and be safe.

We are the nutters.....but we're fun with it haha. Now excuse me while I go eat some crayons.

(5 March 2013, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things

Thanks for the mention NR. X <<<<that kiss is for NR, don't get jealous P1.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 March 2013, 10:52,
welcome from East Lancs
5 March 2013, 12:10,
welcome, several of us have been banned from the forum you mentioned, some times more than onceBig Grin hello from North Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 March 2013, 12:14,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 March 2013, 12:22,
Hello and Welcome, You won't get banned here for dissing the EU, Government or talking about shooting things here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 March 2013, 13:42,
greetings and welcome
5 March 2013, 15:09, (This post was last modified: 5 March 2013, 15:15 by Wolfiesmith.)
(5 March 2013, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: Welcome Smiffy is that one F or Two " Power to the people" We can guess which sad control freak or Womens institute you clashed with.
NR

Plenty of stuff in the bows ection about bows by the archery fans here, and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things Smile Smile Smile

Thanks, It was very much a case of "see you next week" if you catch my drift Big Grin, the most bizarre moderation I've had the misfortune to experience.

(5 March 2013, 15:09)Wolfiesmith Wrote:
(5 March 2013, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: Welcome Smiffy is that one F or Two " Power to the people" We can guess which sad control freak or Womens institute you clashed with.
NR

Plenty of stuff in the bows ection about bows by the archery fans here, and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things Smile Smile Smile

Thanks, It was very much a case of "see you next week" if you catch my drift Big Grin, the most bizarre moderation I've had the misfortune to experience.

I meant "see you next time"........doh!......

(5 March 2013, 12:22)Skean Dhude Wrote: Hello and Welcome, You won't get banned here for dissing the EU, Government or talking about shooting things here.

Thanks Skean, I was kind of hoping that would be the case. I'm not sure how you have a thread "why are you prepping?" without being able to cover some of those salient points, but apparently it's possible.
Someone rather sarcastically mentioned I'd be better of here, and they were right, but they also got a warning for their trouble, which did make me laugh. I think there are some villages short of an idiot or two.
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 15:19,
(5 March 2013, 10:51)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.

I got banned from going winter camping from that same forum, and Binary Ninja got banned for encouraging me to enjoy myself, have fun, and be safe.

We are the nutters.....but we're fun with it haha. Now excuse me while I go eat some crayons.

(5 March 2013, 09:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things

Thanks for the mention NR. X <<<<that kiss is for NR, don't get jealous P1.
Pffft! fine if n.r is your type...
always thought you were that way with being a gym body n all that gung ho stuff...
classic hello sailor....TongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...