Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies!!
7 March 2013, 16:31,
Zombies!!
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-there...ted_032013 BY OUR LIZZIE>
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 16:34,
RE: Zombies!!
i live in a town thats full of zombies, we used to call them heroin adicts, then smack heads, but now theyre zombies cos theres a plague of them.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
7 March 2013, 16:37,
(7 March 2013, 16:34)Luci_ferson Wrote: i live in a town thats full of zombies, we used to call them heroin adicts, then smack heads, but now theyre zombies cos theres a plague of them.

i'm awfully glad i got out of the city 14 years ago, where i used to live is now full of drug addicts and drug dealers.Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2013, 16:40,
i should never have left devon, but it wasnt my choice, it was a neccessity. only wish i could afford to get back.
7 March 2013, 16:44,
(7 March 2013, 16:40)Luci_ferson Wrote: i should never have left devon, but it wasnt my choice, it was a neccessity. only wish i could afford to get back.

YOU MEAN YOU LIVED IN DEVON AND YOU LEFT?? ok i left for 10 years, only cos the missus didnt like living in a city(suburbs), but we came back 3 years ago and we aint leaving again.
7 March 2013, 16:45, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 16:47 by Luci_ferson.)
i had a breakdown and lost everything to alcoholism,
ended up back in hell and its hard to escape.

then again if i hadnt had the breakdown, id still be one of the sheeple, so i wouldnt change it for the world lol

id rather know what i know now, than still be pulling pints in a pub i didnt really own.
7 March 2013, 16:49,
(7 March 2013, 16:45)Luci_ferson Wrote: i had a breakdown and lost everything to alcoholism,
ended up back in hell and its hard to escape.

then again if i hadnt had the breakdown, id still be one of the sheeple, so i wouldnt change it for the world lol

id rather know what i know now, than still be pulling pints in a pub i didnt really own.

you were a landlord then?? i've seen a few good landlords go that way, shame really.
7 March 2013, 16:50, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 16:51 by Luci_ferson.)
its hard not too when you get customers telling you their pints funny, you have to check it.
once one customer has had a refund, they all bring glasses back with only a mouthfull left. lol

i cant really blame the pub though, i was a drinker anyway, and the worse of it happened after the breakdown.
i can blame the breakdown on the pub though.