Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is TPTB Prepping
10 March 2013, 09:02,
Is TPTB Prepping
not sure if this is allowed here. so please delete it if not.

Conspiracies and coincidental circumstances or events.
09/03/2013 20:28

Having access to the internet is a wonderfull thing, but it does have its dangers.
trawling through thousands and thousands of webpages, news articles etc. you will no doubtedly come across a conspiracy theory.
ive read plenty of these and some are pretty hilarious yet people believe them.
I even came across one about the royal familly and loads of superstars being lizards (david icke look him up if you dont believe me)
after trawling through lots of these conspiracies (i get borred easily) I decided to join a few coincidences and have a go at one myself.

here gos.
first the facts.

years ago our govt. began to pay farmers not to grow and the importation of often inferior food from abroad began (still happening)
years ago our Govt closed all our own coal mines and began to import coal from abroad to fuel our power stations (still happening)
years ago our govt began setting in place laws for instant stop searches (you should see some of the reasons they can actually enter your home for without a warrent)
years ago and faster more recently the govt. began bringing in cheap labour from other countries even though many uk citizens still didnt have jobs.
not so long ago our govt. sold off its gold at stupidly cheap prices ?
not so long ago and due to happen is the influx of a lot more foreign workers (romania, poland, russia etc.)

so whats going on ?

is it possible the govt is expecting something big to happen and has done since the early 70s.
what could it be.
social unrest. ?
civil war ?
asteroid impact. ?
The worlds economic collapse ?

wel go with the last one for arguments sake.

so theyre expecting the worlds economies to collapse , what would be the outcome.
a locked down country that couldnt trade and would have to be totally self reliant.

how do you make sure you can do that if the world is running out of fuel, (probably the cause of the collapse)

its easy, you stop using your own and start buying everyone elses to use, afterall your money would be no good after the collapse.
coalmines closing yet buying in coal.

so what about food ? you cant stockpile that.

They did try after the last war. it led to mountains of beef and dairy produce in cold storage costing the country millions to keep.

its hard to rotate stocks when your dealing in stupidly huge numbers.

It was sold off when we first joined europe and some was given out to the unemployed in the form of tinned stewing steak and corned beef i remember getting some. Some was probably sent as aid to other countries too (not proven but could have).

so how do you make sure you can stay fed when times are hard.
simple you stop growing and leave the land to rest (common ask a gardener) so that its fertile ready for when you need it.
pay farmers not to grow but keep the land ready.

ah but theres not enough coal in uk to supply its energy needs for long.

cut back electricity supply for only the most required things, (itd leave millions without electricity)

news reports state this could happen sooner than you think. and there is already talks of electricity rationing.

notice the cost of electricity going up , but the companies still report billions in profits and reward themselves huge bonuses.

That would create rioting and likely civil wars
ah but thats likely to happen in the initial economic crash anyway.

so what about after the crash and the rioting and the wars when the country is being rebuilt.
people wont work in the cold for low wages doing manual labour in the fields.

simple we fill the country with people who are already living under those types of conditions and we give them everything they want.
then when the rioting and wars happen then atleast ther will be some people on our (govt.) side.
and we can bring so many in that theres more on our side than there is that are against us.
Money wont be worth anything after the crash anyway, only hard labour will, and these people are certainly capable of that.
and would do it for not much more than a roof over head and regular food.
Theyre even more capable of surviving our winters without heating, cos a lot of them have came from places without regular electricity anyway.
if we insulate all the houses then they will be ok. (theyre still doing this now under energy efficiency scheme)

Not a bad plan, but wouldnt people notice. (maybe not)

wouldnt a gov. who was expecting trouble impose a curfew or policed state like other countries do.

read one of my other bloggs (curfews and the policed state)

So is the govt. prepping for an economic collapse, maybe even something else.

ask yourself what a govt would do to prepare for one.
stockpile its fuel supply.
make sure it had plenty of fertile land stood waiting and ready to go
make sure it had people who could survive the harshest winters with little fuel yet still work hard in cold fields for next to nothing.
Slowly cut back all millitary forces untill your left with just what surrounds your country. (easier to manage incase of civil war)

Impose a policed state or sytem of curfew so people are easier to watch.

http://through-my-eyes-by-luci-ferson.we...ced-state/

The last 30 years dont seem to have made much sense.

well thats my collection of coincidences, is there a conspiracy, I really have no idea.

take the red or the blue pill, follow the white rabbit, I dont care really.
Its your choice.
personally I think the govt. is too stupid to do anything like that.
but then I think. yes but thats only cos they want us to believe that.

The stupid things they do points at them being stupid.
but are the stupid things they do as stupid as they first appear.

IMPORTANT NOTE This blog has absolutely nothing to do with any of the others this is nothing more than a collection of coincidences that I Placed around a possible scenario. Im not saying other conspiracy theories are not true , (still giggling about david icke) theres probably even one about me somewhere.

as for what I really think about conspiracies, coincidences, and other circumstances youl have to read my other blogs and see the world through my eyes
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
10 March 2013, 10:36,
RE: Is TPTB Prepping
i think you are giving TPTB more credit than you should! they just aint that clever, the things they do are for the "immediate" term, remember they could be out of office within a maximum of 5 years( the length of 1 parliamentry term), as for food stocks WTSHTF they will just nationalise all the supermarkets and go into rationing mode.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2013, 10:39, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2013, 11:10 by Luci_ferson.)
The stupid things they do points at them being stupid.
but are the stupid things they do as stupid as they first appear.

lol

supermarkets wouldl be looted and empty within days, not months or weeks.
and all the food currently in england at this moment wouldnt last more than a few weeks even with rationing.

it also wasnt meant as a real conspiracy like it said at beggining.
its point was would anyone notice if they were.
the answer appears to be nope,
and even if they did, noone would believe it.

how to boil frogs by SDkeeps springing to mind, probably the best article ive read in years.

our gov. has been planning wars and emergency contingency plans since long before ww1.
probably since the crusades ended,and im sure they didnt stop at the end of ww2.
theres many documents we never see that gets handed from one PM to the next.
some only a select few ever actually see.
They have plans set asside for just about every possibility, thats what theyre paid to do.
Maybe thats why the Party agrees to one thing but the pm does another, even though he voted for it to.
maybe its why they all say theyre gonna make changes before they get in, but then when they do , they carry on the same path.
easy to change your mind when you suddenly have access to information youve never seen before.

but like i said, its only coindidences ive put together to form a possible conspiracy to draw attention to the fact that even if they were, noone would see it, and the ones that did would never believe it.

the greatest magicians use this exact same trick.

people find it easier to believe in the royal familly being lizards, than that our govt, is smart.
thats actually quiet amusing.
10 March 2013, 11:44,
scarey but amusing.
10 March 2013, 14:31,
I'm with you on that level.
Is the ptb really that dumb that it does what it does with no thought or do they only want us to think they are.

I err on the side of them being rather stupid.

BUT as a prepper I'd be lacking if I didnt consider stuff was going on behind the scenes.

In my posts that touch on conspiracy stuff I always say we must consider that in all theorys there may be a grain of truth.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 March 2013, 14:41, (This post was last modified: 10 March 2013, 14:50 by Luci_ferson.)
I left you to decide which pill you would rather take,
its up to you if you want to go looking into how deep that hole really gos lol.
could be a puddle, could be a sinkhole.

as a prepper you know that once your awake theres no going back.

even if its only the tiniest grain of truth in it.
remember the mustard seed

what worries me, is im hardly the brightest spanner in the box.
but its automatically assumed im smarter than the gov. cos they wouldnt think of something like that.
I find it highly doubtfull, im smarter than the people running a country. (it would be arrogant to even think so)
therefore the logical answer is,
They are not as stupid as they make out.
and that may be the only grain of truth in the entire article.
10 March 2013, 17:59,
You can bet your bottom dollar they are prepping for any and everything. If it becomes to bad here the PTB and the royals will head to the big underground complex in Canada.
Failure is NOT an option
10 March 2013, 18:03,
(10 March 2013, 17:59)uks Wrote: You can bet your bottom dollar they are prepping for any and everything. If it becomes to bad here the PTB and the royals will head to the big underground complex in Canada.

thats not prepping-thats buggeringoffski!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2013, 18:14,
We are always calling our governments stupid,... I doubt that they are a daft as we insist on saying, its not just government personnel that do all the planning, C.O.B.R.A. consists of many kinds of people that we will never see or hear of.

Its the normal thing to do, calling politicians stupid, if they always did just what we wanted them to,.. then we would say they were great, weither they were or not, as long as we were getting the good deals

When ever this country has come up against it, then someone, or some group has managed to find a solution, take WW11,.. Germany didnt expect us to do half the things we did, many of the ideas we came up with were almost impossible, yet they worked,.... this was never the work of politicians,...only the ideas of those that control the politicians
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 March 2013, 18:47,
different breed of politician in WW2 Highlander...they were "Statesmen"! this modern lot we've got now are just Professional politicians, they neither care about the country or the people they are supposed to represent! they just try to look like their doing something for the 5 years they are in government but actually they are doing very little, biding their time and getting their vastly inflated salaries until the next election!