Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The threat is [a long slow deterioration in living standards]
16 November 2011, 10:26, (This post was last modified: 16 November 2011, 10:41 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: The threat is.....
(15 November 2011, 11:43)Skvez Wrote: were given power. Look at "occupy wallstreet", sure the present system has corruption and even if it wasn't; isn't as fair as it could be but their alternative is anarchy!

occupy wall street isnt power, to them its like watching an insignificant insect buid something, then they watch for a while, interested, then we annoy them, then they crush and remove like they have done.
If you think you have a right to see the pm or free speech go to number 10 and demand to and get in or the the houses of parliament and have your say, watch how fast you get nicked..
Dont get me wrong though, Id rather have been born here than say boliva, or some such place,England is peaceful no civil wars (yet) etc and theres some beautiful places to see, but the only difference between our country and a dictatorship is that ours is covert about it, look at how many cameras are about, speed and cctv, yes to a certain extent they can help reduce crime but, we are the most heavily surveiled population in the world after china and some other place, is that free? I think not. You cant build on your own land without permission, try not paying your taxes for a while or your poll tax, see where you end up. As S.D. said you cant even live in a commune doing no harm to anybody without them wanting to poke their nose in...you could be making beer or cigs... theyd want their cut see. look at demonstrations recently, the police hid their faces and took off identify numbers so you didnt know who they were, whilst all the time they removed demonstrators masks and videod them, but if you tried to video or photograph them, they confiscated your camera. FREE I THINK NOT.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The threat is..... - by Kenneth Eames - 15 November 2011, 01:48
RE: The threat is..... - by Skvez - 15 November 2011, 11:43
RE: The threat is..... - by mikebratcher69 - 16 November 2011, 10:26
RE: The threat is..... - by NorthernRaider - 15 November 2011, 12:51
RE: The threat is..... - by bigpaul - 16 November 2011, 14:47
RE: The threat is..... - by NorthernRaider - 16 November 2011, 15:37
RE: The threat is..... - by Skean Dhude - 15 November 2011, 13:03
RE: The threat is..... - by Bald Carl - 15 November 2011, 20:28