Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The threat is [a long slow deterioration in living standards]
13 August 2014, 08:57, (This post was last modified: 13 August 2014, 08:59 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: The threat is [a long slow deterioration in living standards]
I was just pondering this issue further and it dawned on me that the general public at large are screwed and collapse is nigh on inevitable.
Both sides of the political divide are immoral, corrupt, rotten to the core, degenerate and totally self servng. Tories and their wealthy influential Labour and its Marxist parasites, Spose I better include the Liberals who would happily give away all of your wealth and liberties to the EUSSR. Across the Pond the difference tween the Republicans and Democrats is negligible both again are totally self serving and corrupt.
Same story in Europe and Russia.

What is going on its both sides are sucking the life out of their economies for their own SIGS and the general population are paying the price. The decline I think will continue until its been sucked dry by which time the rich, powerful, influential will have all moved into safe, secure, well guarded communities where they will be insulated for the mess they created.

In this case its not us going off topic and arguing party politics, its all of us realising its politics that is the threat we face and I think most of us on the forums are now realising there is nothing we can do about the politics, all we can do is to prep like mad to try and protect our families from the mess the politics have created.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The threat is..... - by Kenneth Eames - 15 November 2011, 01:48
RE: The threat is..... - by Skvez - 15 November 2011, 11:43
RE: The threat is..... - by mikebratcher69 - 16 November 2011, 10:26
RE: The threat is..... - by NorthernRaider - 15 November 2011, 12:51
RE: The threat is..... - by bigpaul - 16 November 2011, 14:47
RE: The threat is..... - by NorthernRaider - 16 November 2011, 15:37
RE: The threat is..... - by Skean Dhude - 15 November 2011, 13:03
RE: The threat is..... - by Bald Carl - 15 November 2011, 20:28
RE: The threat is [a long slow deterioration in living standards] - by NorthernRaider - 13 August 2014, 08:57