Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012: Skywatcher
12 March 2013, 18:20,
RE: The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012: Skywatcher
An interesting Vid'

But as scythe says what can we do to protect ourselves from these chemicals? How do you prep against clouds?

I'd need to see both sides of the argument in detail before I dismiss either side !
Respect existence or expect resistance!
12 March 2013, 21:00,
ok i watched it,

jets releasing water and CO2 into the air is quite low on my list of things that worry me i'm afraid.

cloudbusting has been going on for a long time, it may be affecting things, but it's hard to know for sure,
13 March 2013, 11:08,
(12 March 2013, 12:37)Prepper1 Wrote: Don't expect half of them on here to even watch it.
You'd be surprised at how many people that say they are preppers dismiss the very notion and any effect it could have on them and their preps.
The reason I suspect many people on here won't watch it is because some of us maybe don't believe in every "conspiracy theory" on the web, nor do I believe as preppers we are obliged to take on board these ideas because it is seen as being part of the prepper movement. Many of these "theories" are cobbled together half truths, backed up by suspect scientific methodology.
13 March 2013, 16:51,
I would be more concerned about the freekin' volcanoes in Iceland than a few contrails.

I never heard af a contrail shutting down air traffic on an entire continent.
13 March 2013, 17:11,
I'm not sure what the main point behind that was. We know cloud seeding goes on. It kind of implied it may be unhealthy to humans and butterflys, but didn't say why or how, let alone give any evidence. And never really said how it related to climate change, or made any mention of global dimming. I'm not quite sure what the message was that it wants us to spread?

"cloud seeding is bad because, um, well because we just don't like the idea of it... but just think of the butterflies that may or may not be being harmed!"